3 Best Meta Tag Template Extension for Magento 2 You Should Never Miss
Optimizing Magento 2 websites for search engines and implementing meta information are significant for every commercial business, especially for e-commerce websites. Knowing that, many store owners prefer to enrich their Magento 2 stores with an SEO modules as an important part of marketing strategy. The Meta tags templates for Magento 2 is an effective extension that helps to avoid wasting time due to the large number of products, categories, and unfriendly default URL structure. These modules also provide an easy management of meta tags and description for a massive number of product pages.
In this article, you’ll find information about three Magento 2 SEO Meta Templates extensions developed by three most well-known companies: Amasty, BSSCommerce, and Mageworx. The first section writes about the common functions that all the three modules share. Other unique features of each company’s extension are then discussed in the next paragraph.
- Generates meta templates for product and category pages including meta description, meta title, and meta keywords. Search engine crawlers will read and evaluate all these information to display relevant search results.
- Allow to create templates for short and detailed product descriptions and the standard category description. Admins can make the templates for product description and assign categories to apply them for all products under the same category. It’s the same for meta templates of category.
- Create dynamic meta tags samples for categories and sub-categories.
- Set the scope (store view, website) to apply the templates: You can apply the created templates globally – to all products at once, or locally – to any chosen individual products or product attribute sets.
- Set a certain length of meta title and description for any product or category pages.
- Allow to delete template when necessary.
- Provide lifetime update for the extension.
1. Meta Tags Templates for Magento 2 by Amasty From $139 To $498
The Meta Tags Templates extension for Magento 2 by Amasty has the following additional functions:
- Create unique meta data for any page by URL: With Meta Tags Templates for Magento 2 extension, you not only can automatically generate meta tags and descriptions for product and category pages but also for any site page by URL.
- Custom Template for specific URL: The extension by Amasty specifies URL for any page of the website and create meta tags for it. You can also add meta information for contacts, registration page, etc. Moreover, you can do the same for a single product page to avoid being affected by the category settings.
- Add H1 tags for products & categories
- Allow admins to select categories to apply templates. Amasty’s client can either set a separate template for a subcategory or use the template of the parent category for it.
- Allow to add images Alt and URL keys when creating product data templates.
About the price and supporting policy, Amasty charges their customer $139 for a Community edition of this SEO extension along with three-month free support. The Enterprise edition requires an addition of $300 from clients. There is a notice here that the installation service is not included in the mentioned price. You have to pay $59 more to have their professional staffs install the module for you.
2. Magento 2 SEO Meta Templates extension by Mageworx From $99 To $198
The Magento 2 SEO Meta Templates extension by Mageworx not only helps you create templates for product meta titles, description keywords, short and detailed product descriptions but also allows to generate samples for product URL keys and H1 tags. This is a unique feature that Mageworx developers have added to their module to make the product pages be search engine and user-friendly.
In addition, the extension by Mageworx allows you to:
- Use Magento Сron to automatically generate SEO meta templates
- Get an instant notification if some aspects go wrong
- Call any templates (by the IPs) right from Magento CLI
When concern to the price, Mageworx offer the community edition of this module for $99. Like Amasty, Mageworx also requires additional payment for the Professional Installation service which is $69. This is a bit higher than that of Amasty. This service fee is only applied o the community edition of the module. The enterprise edition costs twice as much as the community one ($198). However, it is very interesting that MAgeworx provides their clients with a lifetime free support policy for the product.
3. Meta Tags Template for Magento 2 by BSSCommerce From $79 To $179
Beside the fundamental functions that have been discussed, BSSCommerce also adds some differentiated features to their Meta Tags Template for Magento 2 extension:
- Allow admins to select categories to apply to product data templates.
- Allow to set priority for products under multiple categories. This feature is extremely useful when the product is under multiple categories with different templates. It helps to avoid conflict between many categories.
- Provide multiple variables for making meta tags template. A list of variables for making template is available for admins to select for the best SEO meta information and the relevant descriptions.
Unlike Amasty and Mageworx, the Meta Tags Template extension for Magento 2 by BSSCommerce does not require any additional payment for the installation service. You just need to pay $79 to get the community edition of this module together with 12-month free support. A hundred dollars more is needed to get the enterprise edition from BSSCommerce.
In summary, the Meta Tags Template extension for Magento 2 is very helpful in arranging a massive amount of meta data as well as optimize product and category descriptions. The modules help to create a lot of different templates to savvily apply various attributes, making your store be informative and search engine friendly. Among the extensions from three different developers, BSSCommerce seems to be the best choice if you have a tight budget but still want to get many practical functions. You can select the module from Amasty or Mageworx if you have a generous financial situation or if you just want to get the special features from them.