Magento 2 is a popular platform for building a website related to travel agencies, health clinics, accommodation, hotel, law consultancy offices,… Therefore, the demand for implanting an appropriate booking and reservation system is increasing as well. Concerning about those needs, many Magento 2 providers have launched Magento 2 extensions for Appointment Booking with the belief of saving merchants from millions of booking management tasks.
Hence, in this article, we would like to show you detailed analysis and reviews about the 4 best Magento 2 Appointment Booking extensions to help you easily to choose the best suitable one for installing your Magento 2 store.
The 4 best Magento 2 extensions for Appointment Booking revealed in this article are carefully selected among many others on the market. These modules are hand-picked by BSSCommerce team based on the following criteria:
- Extension function
- Provider’s reputation
- Rating and reviews
Magento 2 Appointment Booking extension by Magenest is a great solution that can help service providers, travel agency,… to efficiently take control over bookings and reservations on their Magento 2 store. This module allows you to create appointment products from scratch as well as manage them through the grid of appointment list. Adding employees to the Magento 2 store is also supported in this module so that Magento 2 store owner can create a new staff with full information through self-description, level of expertise, image,… to let customers know more about them. Moreover, admin is able to assign available schedules and shifts to staff on specific time as wish. It is also free to set flexible price rules to each expertise level of staff when using this Magento 2 Appointment Booking extension. Furthermore, for price rule, Magento 2 store owner also can set the special date and recurring date based on their need. For email used to send to customers, its templates are able to be customized based on different order statuses.
Main features of Magento 2 Appointment Booking extension by Magenest:
- Support appointment booking services
- Add employees to the Magento 2 store
- Set staff expertise level
- Assign different price charges for different staff levels
- Assign shift and schedules to staff and employees
- Set special date pricing rules for services
- Set recurring pricing rules for services
- Manage booking orders on the go with Google Calendar
- Send email notification to customers on different order statuses
Review: This Magento 2 extension for Appointment Booking will give your Magento 2 store an amazing performance. However, the module requires pretty expensive prices which are $199 for Community Edition and $599 for Enterprise Edition.
Magento 2 Appointment Booking Addon by Cedcommerce gives admin power to set up inline appointment bookings for multiple businesses such as accommodation, doctor, selling ticket, etc. Let’s look at all these following features of this module to see the working ability of the module.
Main features of Magento 2 Appointment Booking Addon extension by Cedcommerce:
- Manage the records of booking products’ location
- Enable and disable each function of appointment type booking system
- Create non-working rules based on date, day and specific interval of time
- Create the Appointment Booking type of product
- Easily manage and configure the module
Review: This extension is simple but pretty useful for Appointment Booking demand. Also, it costs only $49 for Community Edition as well as Enterprise Edition.
Using Magento 2 Booking Reservation System extension by Webkul, Magento 2 store owner now has ability to create a dynamic booking and reservation system for their product based on their demand. Admin can create, edit and delete bookings and reservations and even add booking slots. The module enables two types of bookings for products which are Many Booking in One Day and One Booking for Many Days. By adding all required information from the backend, a new booking can be easily completely created.
Core features of Magneto 2 Booking & Reservation System for Magento 2 by Webkul:
- Convert Magento 2 store into a booking site
- Support many booking in a day
- Add one booking for many days
- Slot based on quantity measure
- Display booking details of the product in customer’s cart
- Dynamic even creation, time setting and even display
Review: Magento 2 Booking and Reservation extension by Webkul is really helpful for Appointment Booking. It is also easy to install and configure per Magento 2 store owner convenience. Besides, it is reasonably priced at $99 for Community Edition and $198 for Enterprise Edition.
Magento 2 Booking and Reservation System extension by MageBay is a necessary solution for online business offering booking services and rental. With the module, admin is able to set up any product combined with booking type as date, hours, hours interval. Then, customers can easily book and pay for your items when they can reach out real-time available booking slot at a glance. It also helps to shorten the treasured time for booking process of customers.
Fundamental features of Magento 2 Booking and Reservation System extension by MageBay:
- Create bookable products with booking time
- Configure time slot, quantity slots
- Create hotel booking product and multiple room type
- Add infinite number of hotels
- Update book status for each day
- Add price, promo price, number of available items for specific day and hour
- Easily install and configure
Review: The module is a good one for who is looking for a simple and useful Magento 2 Appointment Booking. By the way, it costs $149 to own Community Edition for installing your Magento 2 store.
In short, here is all the details and reviews of 5 best Magento 2 extensions for Stripe we want to share with you. Hope that it will be useful for you in choosing the best suitable one for installing your Magento 2 store. In case you want to submit your extension the Stripe list or suggest removing an item from the list, please feel free to contact us. If you find it helpful for you, please Like, Share, and Subscribe to Magetext for more our upcoming extension review articles.