Nowadays, people can easily buy or sell anything online due to the development of electronic commerce (e-commerce). Regarding online store owners, they always want to find effective ways to attract and gain more clients for their shops. Therefore, many sales campaigns are created such as using offers, coupons or discounts to increase customers. To help both store admins and purchasers have better experience with coupon codes, Magento 2 Coupon extensions were widely developed and used. In this article, we will introduce and give some reviews about 6 amazing Coupon extensions for Magento 2.
Top 6 Magento 2 Coupon extensions were carefully chose and arranged by BSSCommerce team to show detailed assessment based on these criteria:
- Features of the extension
- The vendor’s reputation
- About Default Magento 2
- 6 Amazing Magento 2 Coupon Extensions Recommended
About Default Magento 2
You can see that default Magento 2 only allows users to apply a coupon code for the promotion. In addition, it supports limiting the number of times the coupon can be used or setting the coupon valid for a period of time. However, with Magento 2 Coupon extensions, you can do more than that.
6 Amazing Magento 2 Coupon Extensions Recommended
Multiple Coupons by Potatocommerce – $99
Fundamental features of Potatocommerce Coupon extension:
- Enter several coupons at shopping cart page/checkout page
- Apply many coupons when creating order in Magento admin panel
- Use numerous coupons at multi-shipping (multi-address) checkout
- Use coupons of percent and fixed type together
- Use both coupons and none-coupon discounts
- Integrate with 3rd-party modules
Review: In general, this extension helps people apply many coupons at shopping cart page or checkout page at one time but it lacks many useful functions of a Coupon extension. The price of this extension is cheap with $99 for the community edition and $198 for the enterprise edition. A bonus point is that Potatocommerce offers free installation service, free lifetime updates and free technical support for their clients.
Multiple Coupons by Amasty – $139
Detailed functions of Amasty Coupon extension:
- Allow to use multiple coupons per order
- Guest visitors can also use several coupons
- Show the list of applied coupons in the shopping cart and checkout
- Usage of specific coupons together with other promo codes is limited
- Apply/remove many coupons when creating orders in admin panel
Review: This extension supplies basic features of a Coupon extension that are essential for both sellers and buyers. The community edition costs you $139 whereas the enterprise edition costs you $439. Amasty offers free lifetime updates but you have to pay $59 in case you need installation service.
Coupon Code Generator by Land of coder – $149
Key features of Coupon extension:
- Generate coupon code automatically
- Coupon code generated for a email address can be limited
- Verify email before applying the coupon code on frontend
- Allow to use mass action
- Include coupons into emails, newsletters, follow up email with ease
- Manage coupon status/coupon info and edit easily
- Add coupons & coupon information into emails instantly
- Import/export promo codes in bulk
Review: This extension have many essential and advanced functions with the reasonable price. If you want to own this, it costs you $149 along with free support and free update.
Generate and Import Coupons by Amasty – $189
Highlighted features of Coupon extension:
- Create multiple coupons per cart price rule
- Import promo codes in bulk
- Track detailed coupon usage through reports
- Distribute coupons via URLs
- Support handy coupon templates for accurate codes generation
- Offer deals on Groupon and other deal hosting services
Review: The extension with useful functions of a Coupon extension also belongs to Amasty. The price for the community edition and the enterprise edition are $189 and $489 respectively.
Marketplace Seller Coupons by Webkul – $199
Main functions of Webkul Coupon extension:
- Generate unlimited coupons
- Customers can apply multiple coupons for multiple sellers in a single order
- Admin can also manage the seller’s coupons
- Support multiple languages
- Compatible with multistore
Review: Like the extension of Potatocommerce, this extension still lacks many necessary features of a Coupon extension. The price of Webkul extension is even more expensive than Potatocommerce’s with $199 for the community edition and $398 for the enterprise edition. Moreover, if you require installation service, you need to pay more $39.8.
Coupon Code Generator by Aheadworks – $199
Key features of Aheadworks Coupon extension:
- Allow to use mass action for a selection of customers, individually for any email, or inserted into newsletter or email
- Coupons and coupon information can be added into emails
- Customers that have met custom cart/product conditions will receive coupons automatically
- 3rd-party modules can use API of the extension to generate a coupon
- Easily track coupon generation with usage statistics
- Unit tests provided
Review: Features of this extension are similar to other extensions, which can be used to manage coupons more effectively. The price of community edition is $199 but the price of enterprise edition is very expensive with $749. In contrast, Aheadworks provides free installation and free lifetime updates for their clients.
To sum up, we have given you information and our assessment about top 6 Magento 2 Coupon extensions you should know. We are happy to help you if you have any question about Magento 2 and please Like, Share and Subscribe to Magexts to get more interesting articles.