Quick Reviews about Top 6 Magento 2 Follow Up Email Extensions
Nowadays, tense competition requires online store owners to focus on improving the quality of their shops as well as designing strategies to keep customers. Among many popular ways to take care of clients, using follow up emails is considered as one of the most effective methods in notifying and attracting customers promptly. In this blog, we will present quick descriptions and reviews about top 6 Follow Up Email extensions for Magento 2.
Among many excellent extensions, BSSCommerce team carefully selected top 6 Magento 2 Follow Up Email extensions to show reviews based on 4 criteria:
- Extension features
- Provider’s reputation
- Rating and reviews
About Default Magento 2
You can clearly see that Magento 2 provides many useful features to support marketing for users. Default Magento 2 allows admin to easily create email or newsletter templates for the purpose of approaching to clients. However, it still has limitations when it only supports some basic functions to help users design simple email templates.
With Follow Up Email extension, you can create custom email templates based on customer activities, previous orders, wishlists, newsletter subscriptions, customer birthdays and many other events. Besides, this module also helps you send an email to many clients at the same time automatically instead of sending for individuals.
Benefits of Follow Up Email extension
Magento 2 Follow Up Email will be good choice if you want to build email marketing campaigns with full control over sending schedule. Due to this extension, you can easily nurture customer relationship because custom emails can be configured to send to clients automatically.
In addition, you will have more opportunities to increase sales when you can customize pre-made emails as your expectation. For instance, emails suggesting up-selling, related or cross-selling items can make your customers approach to new products when some people don’t have much time to check the store frequently. You can also create unlimited rules and conditions for different events as you need to manage emails effectively.
6 Excellent Magento 2 Follow Up Email Extensions
1. Follow Up Email by Amasty
Highlighted features of Amasty Follow Up Email extension:
- Design custom email templates depending on different events
- Support advanced template options
- Send triggered emails based on events
- Send emails automatically
- Set up email schedule with the ‘Date’ starting event
- Collect statistics with Google Analytics
Review: In general, this is an amazing module because it provides many useful and important features that Follow Up Email extension must have. Regarding the price, it seems expensive with the price of $299 for the community edition and $599 for the enterprise edition.
2. Follow Up Email by Aheadworks
Key features of Aheadworks Follow Up Email extension:
- Support five customer triggered events
- Trigger event setup
- Flexible sending conditions for precise marketing
- Allows writing emails with WYSIWYG editor
- Multi-lingual and multi-store support
Review: This extension supplies users with essential functions of Follow Up Email which can be used to build marketing strategies for the store. Compared to Amasty, the price of this module is more expensive when it costs $499 and $1499 for the community and enterprise edition respectively. With this price level, we expect that this extension should have more advanced or innovative functions to adapt to diversified users’ demand.
3. Follow Up Email by Mirasvit
Main features of Mirasvit Follow Up Email extension:
- Launch trigger emails among 20+ ready solutions
- Support unlimited number of emails in chains
- Set rules when sending
- Customize and edit templates as wish
- WYSIWYG editor for emails
- Control email notifications
- Use Coupons and Cross-Sells in the email body
- Provide Google Analytics reports
Review: Store owners should own a great module like this one because it has many necessary features of Follow Up Email extension. About the price, it costs $149 for the community edition and $348 for the enterprise edition. Moreover, you also have to pay $49 if requiring installation service.
4. Follow Up Email by Land of coder
Key features of Land of coder extension:
- Supply multiple premade templates for different events
- Create rules and conditions for each event
- Configure email templates
- Provide Google Analytics reports
- Send test emails to check the correction of template
- Send auto emails
- Schedule to send email on different time automatically
- Create an emails blacklist
- Schedule to send SMS message
Review: This is a good extension with the acceptable price of $149. A bonus point is that Land of coder supports free installation, free support and free update for the ones who buy products in the store.
5. Follow Up Emails by Magenest
Fundamental features of Magenest Follow Up Email extension:
- Design unlimited email templates
- Send auto messages to customers through emais or SMSs
- Customize emails with variables
- Smart coupon codes, abandoned cart tracking & analytics
- Schedule email campaigns
- Avoide spam mail with Mandrill (Mailchimp) integration
Review: For admin, this is an effective module with useful functions in managing the website. The price of the community edition is $149 and the enterprise edition is $448. In addition, you need to pay more $50 if you require installation service.
6. Abandoned Cart Email by Mageplaza
Highlighted features of Mageplaza extension:
- Build up catchy abandoned cart email chains
- Provide pre-made email templates
- Set time, select sender and template for the emai
- Add coupons in an email
- Support Google analytics
- Set coupon rules, coupon code and coupon validation
- Review the email sent to each individual
- View abandoned cart email reports in daily basis/monthly basis
Review: This extension is good choice for store owners when it provides many essential functions of Follow Up Email extension with the cheap price of $79.
Provided above is the quick reviews about top 6 Follow Up Email extensions for Magento 2. If you have any question, feel free to contact us. Please Like, Share, and Subscribe to Magext to receive more review articles.