In the former articles, we’ve given you reviews and detailed comparisons of many Magento 2 extensions that help to improve your store performance. In this post, we dedicate to another important module that is developed to improve your backend management. It’s called Magento 2 Admin Actions Log extension.
Magento 2 Admin Action Log is an extremely helpful extension to control the management activities in the backend of e-commerce stores, especially ones that share the admin work of their stores to others. With this module, you can track the performance of all backend managers, keep detailed log information, and so on. As a result, you will always stay aware of all actions your admin team performs so that your online stores can be prevented from any hacker attacks.
These following 4 Admin Actions Log are selected manually by BSSCommerce team based on following criteria:
- Magento Marketplace and vendor’s website rating reviews
- Product price and feature
- Search Engine Ranking and candidate’s reputation
- Social media metrics (Facebook, Twitter, Google+,…)
- BSSCommerce score and expert review
Top 4 Magento 2 Admin Action Log Extensions
The first Admin Action Log Extension for Magento 2 that we want to introduce is developed by Amasty. This module is highly ranked and rated by both their client and social metrics. With Amasty Magento 2 Admin Action Log Extension, you can track all activities of store administrator(s) in a real-time mode in the backend. Also, detailed log history and every login attempts are displayed on a well-designed grid.
Highlight features of the Magento 2 Admin Actions Log extension by Amasty:
- Enable to log each step made by of all or particular admin users
- Allow to reserve log information for a specific time range
- Be able to keep track of all backend login attempts
- Enable to use online mode to track admin performance
- Display view page visits history
- Allow to restore current changes
- Display login geolocation
- Allow to export login info
- Notify about failed and doubtful login efforts
With all of those functions, Amasty value its Magento 2 Admin Action Log module at $229 for a community version. The installation fee, which costs $59, is excluded from the price. If you want to buy the enterprise version of this extension, $300 more is required. Amasty also guarantees three months for free supports and a lifetime free update for its module.
The second vendor is Magento 2 Admin Action Log by BSSCommerce. With may powerful features, this extension helps you to manage all admin actions with very little effort. In addition, the price and supporting policy of BSSCommerce is very attractive.
Wth the Magento 2 Admin Action Log extension developed by BSSCommerce you can:
- Pick up any objects to log admin actions related to
- View all admin actions on a handy grid
- View detail page of each action log
- Easily trace every admin login steps and page visit history
- Keep in sight information of real-time actions in the present session
- Predefine time duration to erase all loggings
- Manage admin user roles to enable the extension for particular admin users
In terms of price, BSSCommerce asks clients $79 for the community edition of its Magento 2 Admin Action Log module. Along with the product are a free lifetime update and support from their professional staffs. Also, the installation service is delivered at no extra cost.
Another effective extension to manage admin actions is the Magento 2 Admin Logger designed by Boostmyshop. All admin logins actions are closely supervised by the Magento admin panel. Boostmyshop is highly scored for their comprehensive documentation and clear module demo. You can also get a special online training course from their experts in this Magento extension.
The main features of the Magento 2 Admin Logger by Boostmyshop are:
- Detect any admin changes
- Behold admin users’ navigation history
- Keep track of all backend login activities
- Save usernames, dates and IP addresses, even the information that has been modified
- Compatible with all Magento 2 extensions
- Track modifications to additional data
About the price, the Magento 2 Admin Logger by Boostmyshop costs $99 for the community edition and an additional of $99 for the enterprise one. It also provides three months of free support and updates for the module. The online training course is $49, which is equal to the installation service fee.
Last but not least, the Admin Logs extension designed by Drcsystems-design in Codecanyon is a smart choice to control and secure your e-commerce stores. It collects information about who’s login and log out in the Magento store. In addition, the extension allows you to keep tracks of the admin activities and information such as user’s username, IP address, date & time of login/logout, and so on.
The main functions and features of this Magento 2 Admin Logs by Drcsystems-design are listed below:
- Be able to generate the log of admins such as user’s name, date & time and IP address
- Display a well-design grid with all admin logs information
- Easy to install and configure
- Easily track the user’s history
Concerning about price, the Admin Logs Magento 2 extension by Drcsystems-design starts from the lowest price, comparing to other modules in this list. It costs only $12 to have the regular license of the extension. A free lifetime of future updates and six months free support from the author are also included in the price. Although the extended license is a relatively expensive price, $120, it provides you hundreds more functions and controllability of the module.
In conclusion, Magento 2 Admin Actions Log is a must-have extension for you e-commerce store to manage and track all the activities of administrators and reduce the risks in case your website admin panel is attacked by hackers. The four modules by four different companies discussed above have their own pros and cons, so you should carefully visit their website and consider your goals before come up to the final decision.
For Magento developers, if your Admin Actions Log does not include in the list, feel free to contact us. Please Like, Share, and Subscribe to receive more Magento extension reviews from BSSCommerce team.