If you are a store owner, sometimes you may face up to the problem that your customers abandon their carts without meaning to do it. This can be explained by many reasons such as interruption while checking out or lacking time to complete buying process. Therefore, Abandoned Cart Email extension was developed as an effective solution for this problem. In this blog, we will give you assessment about top 6 amazing Abandoned Cart Email extensions for Magento 2.
Top 6 amazing Magento 2 Abandoned Cart Email extensions were manually selected to give reviews by BSSCommerce team based on four following criteria:
- Extensions functions
- Review ranking
- Provider’s support policy
- Benefits of Abandoned Cart Email extension
- 6 Amazing Magento 2 Abandoned Cart Email Extensions Recommended
Benefits of Abandoned Cart Email extension
With this extension, you are capable of recovering all your customer’s forgotten carts by sending follow up emails to remind them to come back your online store to finish the checkout. Hence, you can not only boost sales but also earn your clients’ loyalty.
6 Amazing Magento 2 Abandoned Cart Email Extensions Recommended
1. Abandoned Cart Emailfor magento 2 by Aheadworks – $79
Main features of Aheadworks Abandoned Cart Email extension:
- Reminder emails including a link to the store to invite customer to the checkout
- Send emails to particular language groups or segment customer groups
- Build up rules if necessary and send emails the day cart has been abandoned or after a while
- Offer the sample rule to introduce store owner to the functionality
- Customize email styles and fonts
- Create multiple rules to ensure the reminder is noticed
- Allow upfront email testing
Review: This is a quality extension with must-have features of Abandoned Cart Email. Regarding the price, the community edition of this extension only costs you $79 while the enterprise edition costs you $349. Moreover, you also have to pay additional fee if you require installation service.
2. Abandoned Cart Email for magento 2 by Mageplaza – $79
Highlighted functions of Mageplaza Abandoned Cart Email extension:
- Design unlimited abandoned cart email chains
- Support pre-made email templates
- Configure time, select sender and template for the email
- Add coupons in an email, set coupon rules, coupon code and coupon validation
- Admin can use Google analytics to keep track the link which reminds customers about abandoned carts
- Manage emails in a grid including email subjects, receivers, coupon codes,…
- Allow admin to review the email sent to each individual, delete or send emails again
Review: This is a good choice for users who are looking for a Abandoned Cart Email extension because it provides many necessary and useful features. It costs you $79 for the community edition (the same as Aheadworks). However, the price of the enterprise edition is cheaper then Aheadworks extension with $229. In case you need installation service, you have to pay more $50.
3. Abandoned Cart Email for magento 2 by Magewares – $79
Fundamental functions of Magewares Abandoned Cart Email extension:
- Send infinite number of follow up emails to remind clients to come back to the store to complete order
- Configure the email schedule as you want
- Control all generated reminder’list and blacklist emails
- Add coupons in email templates
- Customize email templates
- Set various templates for different email reminders
Review: It is clear that essential features of Abandoned Cart Email are included in the Magewares extension. The price is reasonable with $79 for the community edition and only $139 for the enterprise edition. Futhermore, Magewares also supplies free installation, free priority support and free personal manager.
4. Abandoned Cart Email for magento 2 by Magenest- $149
Main features of Magenest Abandoned Cart Email extension:
- Send automatic follow up emails when customers abandon their cart
- Create unlimited email templates
- Additional rule filters for email refinery
- Set schedules for email campaigns
- Attach and customize coupons in emails
Review: In case you want to own this extension, you have to pay $149 for the community edition and $448 for the enterprise edition. With high price level, it is expected that the extension should have more innovative functions compared to other extensions mentioned above. It offers free life-time updates but you are required to pay more $50 for the installation service.
5. Abandoned Cart Email for magento 2 by Amasty – $199
Highlighted functions of Amasty Abandoned Cart Email extension:
- Build up unlimited number of abandoned cart email templates for each customer group
- Create multiple rules for abandoned cart emails
- Display configuration options like size, color etc. in the email template
- Use format manager to display currency, price and product description in the necessary format
- Create URLs leading back to your store
- Configure email sending schedule
- Customize coupons’ settings
- Allow to send test emails
- Track results of your campaign in Google Analytics
Review: In general, this extension is effective but the price seems quite expensive. It costs you $199 for the community edition and $499 for the enterprise edition. In addition, you have to pay $59 if you require the installation service.
We have presented our own general assessment about 6 excellent Magento 2 Abandoned Cart Email extensions. Please Like, Share and Subscribe to Magex if you are interested in magento extensions and feel free to contact us in case you want to add any other Abandoned Cart Email extension to the list.