As you may aware, although the default of Magento 2 has some import and export functions, it does not support users to import/export product attributes and product reviews to another site. As a result, when a store owner want to add these data to a new Magento site, he/she has to spend much time and effort to manually complete the task. Fortunately, the task is much easier now with the help of different Import/Export Product Reviews extensions for Magento 2. The extensions allow you to import/export a bulk of customer product reviews from one store to another with the help of CVS file. Moreover, this kind of modules can also help you to save both time and efforts.
In this article, we will give you information about the basic functions of a typical Magento 2 Import/Export Product Reviews extension. After that, a detailed comparison of the six most well-known Magento solution companies will be discovered.
- The Standard Features of any Magento 2 Import/Export Product Reviews Extension
- 4 Most Famous Magento 2 Import/Export Product Reviews Extensions
- 1. Import/Export Product Reviews for Magento 2 by BSSCommerce from $59 to $159
- 2. Import Export Product Reviews Magento 2 by Woomagestore from $39 To $113.13
- 3. Magento 2 Import + Export Bulk Customer Reviews (CSV) by CommerceExtensions from $79.99
- 4. Import Export Product Reviews For Magento 2 by Magebees From $59.99 To $98.99
The Standard Features of any Magento 2 Import/Export Product Reviews Extension
Although being created by different Magento solution developers, the various Import/Export Product Reviews extensions for Magento 2 all share the following functions:
- Import/Export all customer’s reviews about a product with related data included in a CSv file such as review title, review description, status, and so on.
- Handle Multiple-store using Magento platform: The extension can support more than one Magento store, making it much easier for the businessman who have many stores to manage.
- Export product reviews of a Magento 2 site with all related data and information into a CSV file.
4 Most Famous Magento 2 Import/Export Product Reviews Extensions
As it always be, each Magento 2 Import/Export Product Reviews Extension has its owns differentiated features.
1. Import/Export Product Reviews for Magento 2 by BSSCommerce from $59 to $159
The additional function of the extension developed by BSSCommerce lies on the backend interface. After the admin imports reviews for a Magento 2 website, there are messages to notify about uploading CSV:
- The status of uploading: successfully uploaded or not.
- The number of rows(reviews) that are inserted.
- The system also warns the admin if there is any invalid row or information added to the CSV file.
Unlike other Magento Import/Export Product Reviews modules, admins using BSSCommerce extension can download the CSV file right in the configuration section in the backend.
About the price, BSSCommerce sells the community version of this Import/Export Product Reviews for Magento 2 Extension for $59. An additional of $100 is required if you want to get the Enterprise version.
About the service policy, BSSCommerce offers their clients free installation and free update services. Besides, they also provide free one-year support for problems related to the module.
2. Import Export Product Reviews Magento 2 by Woomagestore from $39 To $113.13
Beside the standard functions as discussed, the Magento 2 Import/Export Product Reviews Extension from Woomagestore has a unique feature. It allows admins to select the date to export product reviews to a CSV file. While importing reviews, the admin can also set the status of review with the help of a CSV file.
However, there is a limitation you should know is that this Magento 2 Import/Export Product Reviews Extension does not allow admins to download the sample CSV files from a Magento site.
Woocommerce has a special price policy. It comes up with two types of license for the extension. The Regular License costs $39 and is “Used by you or one client, in a single end product which end users are not charged for”. The Extended License costs $100. It is different from the former is that the end users can be charged for.
Concerning the service, Woocommerce offers clients with free lifetime update and free 6-month support. You can also get the 12-month support from Woomagestore service with $13.13.
The Magento 2 Import + Export Bulk Customer Reviews (CSV) by CommerceExtensions has all the basic functions above. The only difference is that it allows admins to download CSV files from the product page (not the configuration page like BSSCommerce).
When it comes to price, CommerceExtension charges their one-license module for $79.99. You have to pay $25 more to get the installation service and $40 more for every additional year of upgrading the extension.
4. Import Export Product Reviews For Magento 2 by Magebees From $59.99 To $98.99
This Magento 2 Import/Export Product Reviews Extension also has the standard features:
- Allow admins to import/export all the Magento’s customers as well as guest reviews from one store to another store.
- Export review data with customer’s information like customer’s ID, email address, and the rating summary.
- Like CommerceExtensions, the module by Magebees allows store owners to download CSV files on the product page.
- Support multi-store and multi-website.
The Import Export Product Reviews For Magento 2 by Magebees costs you $59.99.This price does not include the installation service which is charged to $39. It also offers clients with free support and free update services.
Magento 2 Import/Export Product Reviews Extension is a critical extension for your store thanks to its 2 main useful features as Import and Export reviews, which is very simple to configure. As there are a lot of different versions of this Import/Export Product Reviews extension, you may be confused when selecting a module for your store. It is necessary to read this blog carefully and go to each store to discover their different features (also their strengths and weaknesses). After that, you will have a full understanding about the modules so as to choose the most suitable one for your online store(s). If you have a Magento 2 Import/Export Product Reviews Extension to submit our list, please contact us through email. Feel free to leave a comment if you have any question. And don’t forget to like, share, subscribe Magexts to read more useful Magento 2 Extensions review and analyze articles. Hope to see you again in the next article.