Magento 2 developers created an extension called Magento 2 Guest to Customer Extension that allows store administrators to convert guest customers to registered customers after checked out.
This article will introduce and review 6 best Magento 2 Guest to Customer Extension from 6 other Magento 2 developers.
This extensions list follow these criteria:
- Support Policy
#1. Magento 2 Guest to Customer Extension – BSSCommerce (59$ CE – 159$ EE)
By using BSSCommerce Guest to the customer for Magento 2 extension, store owners can convert guest customers to registered customers after checkout, automatically or manually. This extension includes many good features:
- Automatically convert to the customer right after guest checkout
- Assign converted customers to customer groups
- Merge guest orders to converted customer orders
- Send notification email following an available template to converted customers, email sender, and email templates are customizable.
- Disable new account email
- Select and move all manually converted guest checkout grid
The Demo sites provide full functions and work perfectly. The support policies include free installation, free 1-year support, free update, and 30-day money back.
BSSCommerce offers customers to pay 59$ for Magento 2 assign guest order to customer Extension Community Edition and 159$ for Enterprise Edition.
#2. Magento Guest to Customer – Goivvy (40$ CE)
This is another solution to convert guests to registered customers, but not automatically. Despite the fact that admin has to do several works manually, but it’s still a good-in-budget extension with basic features.
- Manually convert guest checkout customers to registered customers.
- Automatically assign a converted customer to the customer group
- Merge guest orders to converted customer orders.
The Demo frontend of extension works good, but can not do anything in the backend except login. There is no information about the support policy.
This extension costs 40$ CE and 30$ for installation service. Magento 2 assigns guest order to the customer works properly in Magento 2.x version.
#3. Magento 2 Convert Guest Checkout Customers to Registered Customers – Commerce Extensions (79$)
A slightly higher price from Commerce Extensions, Magento 2 convert guests to the customer to Registered Customers provides basic and simple features to keep contact with guest customers.
- Auto convert to the customer when guest checkout
- Assign converted guest to the customer group
- Disable new account email
- Transfer guest order to converted customer order
- Select and move converted customer in check out grid
- Add a button to the checkout page for guests to optionally convert to the registered customer account.
There is no demo in Magento 2 convert guest to customer extension product page. The content description provides all features of this extension. The support policies include 1-hour email support and free update for 1 year.
Commerce Extensions offers customers to pay 79$ for Magento 2 Guest to Customer Community Edition and 25$ for installation service. Customers also have to pay extra 49$ to 99$ for additional domain licenses.
#4. Magento 2 Auto Account Creation while Guest Checkout – Tech9logy (49$)
A lower price Magento 2 Guest to Customer extension from Tech9logy, Magento 2 Auto Account Creation while Guest Checkout from Tech9logy provides some basic features to keep contact with guest customers:
- Automatically create customer account after guest checkout.
- Enable and disable using the command.
- Automatically send notification email for guest customers.
There is no demo nor screencap in the extension product page. The content description provides feature information. Support policies include free lifetime support and update.
Tech9logy Magento 2 Auto Account Creation while Guest Checkout costs 49$ for Community Edition and 19$ for installation service.
#5. Convert Guest to User for Magento 2 – mlx store (39.99$)
If you are looking for a low price extension, this is a good-in-budget extension to convert guests for Magento 2 store. Convert Guest to User for Magento 2 have many good features to keep contact with customers:
- Convert guest customer and subscriber to the registered user
- Merge information from guest and subscriber to the registered user after converted
- Send notification email to converted customers
The highlight of this extension is the ability to convert both guest customers and subscribers to the customer account. The demo with fully functional running good, the content description describes all ideas and features.
This extension works well with Magento 2.0.x and above. There is no information about support policies. Convert Guest to User for Magento 2 of MLX Store costs 39.99$ for Community Edition.
#6. Guest to Customer – MagePal (FREE)
This extension is open source and absolutely free to use. The source code is uploaded on GitHub. You can download it manually or using the git clone command.
The git page description provides a screencap of the extension working progress (both frontend and backend) and how to install it.
The main feature of this extension is to convert the guest customer to the registered customer account, merge information from the guest customer to registered customer, provide a button for the guest checkout successfully page (but the button didn’t work at all because of bug).
It’s a good extension for study and development if you can’t afford to pay for another Magento 2 Guest to Customer extension.
Above is an introduction of 6 best Magento 2 Guest to Customer Extension. We hope that you will have enough information to decide which extension is the best solution for your web store.
Feel free to leave a comment if you have some questions. Contact our email if you want to submit your extension to our list.
Don’t forget to subscribe to Magexts for a more informative article about Magento extensions.