Be a smart businessman and get yourself a CCAvenue Magento 2 Extension that supports CCAvenue gateway on your Website to attract international customers, especially those from India!
In Vietnam, you’ve heard of prominent online e-commerce portals such as MOMO or VNPay. Similarly, when you come to the land of mythical legend – India, you will see a nationally famous commercial technology called CCAvenue.
Besides, the Indian Institute of commerce states that by 2020, India is expected to generate $100 billion in online retail revenue.
What is CCAvenue Payment?
Cash payments are the most traditional form of payment. However, with the development of technology, cash becomes difficult when trading international, easily damaged and poor security.
Capturing the recent needs of customers, the CCAvenue – one of the online payment gateways is developing flourishingly and gradually taking the place of the cash payment method.
According to the ccavenue.com website, CCAvenue is a leading Payment Gateway Service Provider, authorized by Indian financial institutions.
Internet payments such as Credit Card, Debit Card, Net banking, ATM-cum-Debit Card, Digital and Mobile Wallets, etc. are allowed with CCAvenue.
It also provides a secure link between your Website, various issuing institutions, acquiring Banks and the payment gateway providers.
CCAvenue Magento 2 Extension: 3 FREE & Paid Options
CCAvenue Magento Extension will help you to equip your Website with CCAvenue Gateway. It enables you to trade products online with the quick payment process, information security and not obstructed by physical distance.
Wouldn’t Magento website design technology and CCAvenue E-commerce gateway technology be a powerful duo to help you ruled the E-commerce market?
Administrators can configure their Magento 2 E-commerce website so that their customers can pay through CCAvenue payment gateway thanks to the use of this module
Besides, customers can pay with different types of payment methods like Net Banking, Credit Card, Debit Card, etc.
- Provides an extra Payment Gateway option to the clients.
- Checkout applying the CCAvenue Payment Gateway.
- Administrators can enable/disable the payment method.
- Administrators can insert the title for the payment method and the CCAvenue credentials.
- Administrators can choose to redirect to CCAvenue for payments or manage payments on your site using the IFRAME mode.
- Administrators can set the minimum and maximum order sum for the CCAvenue payment method.
#1. CCAvenue Magento 2 Extension by Doyenhub Store – $49.00
This product is meticulously guided on installation and uninstallation, making it easier for customers to experience. From there, Doyenhub Store can win over the hearts of customers.
#2. CCAvenue Magento 2 Extension by Envato Market – $49.00
Envato has already been able to build customers a level of trust thanks to its variety of useful extension products. Using Envato products will make users feel more secure.
#3. CCAvenue Magento 2 Extension by WebKul – $99.00
Using the Extension of WebKul Store, you are warned to note this:
- The admin needs to Sign-up for CCAvenue Merchant Account. You can choose any pricing plan that suits your business needs.
- At present, CCAvenue offers payment services exclusively for websites owned by Indian entities only.
- Before installing the module, the PHP Mcrypt library must be installed and enabled.
After researching, do you find CCAvenue Magento Extension suitable for your business needs? If you want to validate your company’s reputation, do not hesitate to install it immediately!