Price is always a sensitive issue in B2B business to remain the leading competitive advantage. Thus, it is recommended to hide price and require visitors to contact for more information. Magento 2 hide price extension provides basic and easy-to-config features to hide price based off products, categories, and customer groups.
Keep following with us to figure out what’s next in this blog:
- Why Does a Business Need to Hide Price?
- Is It Suitable for Your Brand? – Yes, for B2B!
- Top 5 Magento 2 Hide Price Extension (Call for Price Extension)
Why Does A Business Need to Hide Price?
Hiding e-commerce product prices will allow you to conceal some price advantages of the e-commerce market, and obviously, if you’re a wholesaler.
Imagine if you are pricing your product too clearly, rivals may come to your site and STEAL this valuable information. Then, they will lower the price to get your market share away.
Besides, hidden product pricing on the website also allows offering personalized deals to fit into each consumer segment.
For example, if your client is a wholesaler, it will make the bargaining more comfortable and simpler with hiding prices so you can create enticing deals for big orders.
Furthermore, product prices often adjust depending on market conditions, sometimes inflation, covering on-site prices can make it easy for you to adjust prices without bothering customers.
In the next parts, let us analyze all aspects of product price publicity on the website.
Is It Suitable for Your Brand?
Yes, if you are running a B2B website.
To begin, let’s summarize the advantages when publishing on-site product prices. The first advantage would certainly be for the customer when they have plenty of options to purchase a product since they look at the price as well as feel secure when shopping.
Also, displaying the selling price will save both human resources and time for approaching customers.
However, based on lots of financial business reports, displaying product prices will create a market imbalance, and the damage will be in the seller’s favor, especially new market seller entrants.
To balance the market, let’s take a look at some of the advantages when sellers hide product prices on their e-commerce sites.
- Avoid snatching customers – Hiding prices can help retailers avoid competitors checking up and comparing prices and securing consumer sources.
- Safeguarding customers and reputation – Covering product prices would minimize the risk of customers buying counterfeit goods at lower prices, thereby harming credibility.
- Increase website interaction – Hiding prices will rise the connection of consumers with the website to buy from which you can thoroughly consult the most specific items, care policies or simply negotiate deals.
In our belief, if you run an e-commerce website, hiding the price of your product is essential to protect your reputation and curiosity to customers, hence improving consumer purchasing power on your website.
In the following parts, we will introduce the top 5 hide price magento 2 extension and Magento 2 Call for Price Extension to demonstrate our views.
Top 5 Magento 2 Hide Price Extension
In reality, there are now several globe-renowned e-commerce websites such as eBay, Amazon, which use the method to hide prices for goods.
Creation by Magento of extended features such as hide price magento 2 extension Extension or Magento 2 Call for Price Extension aims at targeting customers to negotiate prices as well as protecting brand product details.
In general, the magento 2 hide product price Extension has some of the following basic features:
- Hide price customer-based – Ability to hide prices for the identified user groups that allow others to register or modify the account to take advantage of the benefits.
- Switch off the ‘ Add to cart ‘ function – Disable the button ‘ Add to Cart ‘ for any item on the website. Using customizable settings to enable store customers to take specific action to know about the price (e.g. register, direct contact, etc).
A Concise Comparison
Take a look at the top 5 Magento 2 Hide Price Extension.
|Sparsh Technologies||CE: 2.3.x||FREE|
Top Magento 2 Hide Price Extensions Reviews
#1. Magento 2 Hide Price/Call For Price – BSS Commerce – $119
This is the most expensive feature that available for both magento hide price Extension and Magento 2 Call for Price Extension that we could recommend to you.
This feature is separated into 2 main parts: the hidden price and the call for price on your website to match each consumer category.
The “Hidden price” features give versatility to conceal price depending on sections and/or types of customers and “Call for Price” features will assists managers in gathering client information and handling demand requests.
- Magento 2 hide price for guest and categorie.
- Replace Add to cart button with text based on your purposes.
- Apply Call for Price to products, categories, & customer groups.
- Customize and link the custom Add to cart to Call for Price form.
- Support AntiSpam Protection using reCaptcha.
#2. Product Inquiry with Hide Price by Sparsh Technologies – FREE
Magento 2 hide price extension free resolve competitive pressure by not revealing the price and to enable customers to send a product inquiry.
Also, this functionally is allowing to disable the “Add to Cart” click if the item is currently not available for selling but will be available soon.
It also allows the store manager to get to know the potential of the customers and if they are willing to purchase the product.
- Add inquiry form to any product.
- Enable the inquiry button to all products or individually per product.
- Hide the price for all products or individually per product.
- Denies your competitors by disclosing the price of your products.
- Persuade customers to contact you for the price of the product.
#3. Hide Price by MageComp – $29
Try now if you looking for a method to make product prices secret for sustainable advance by variability in price customizations.
The extension gives the retail manager ultimate control over price monitoring and adds flexibility to the cart.
Moreover, this Magento 2 Hide Price Extension allows the store administrator to set the personalized message as a text button to attract customers to their store.
- Easy option to enable or disable as per convenience.
- Admin can hide the price for a specific group by making a selection.
- Works with both multilingual as well as for multistore.
#4. Hide Product Price by Commerce Extension – $49.99
Click now to remove the pricing for all unregistered users (magento 2 hide price if not logged in) so that they can’t see prices while accessing the site and can’t add any things to the shopping cart.
Thus, this feature allows the store admin to restrict users who can see prices and the product to be purchased by consumer groups and can be switched on and off at the store level because some installations do not need this.
- Ability to enable/disable this extension on a per store view level.
- Ability to allow for products to be restricted by category ID.
- Ability to disable the pricing for all non-registered users.
#5. Call for Price by MageComp – $79
Use it now if you want set flexible pricing on your site. This Magento 2 Call for Price Extension will motivate customers to contact the administrator to negotiate product prices, therefore, increase the website’s interaction.
- Backend option to enable or disable the extension.
- Option to hide price for specific store products or categories.
- Work with all default Magento store product types.
We hope you have the details you need about the advantages of Magento hide price that can bring, as well as the utilities to help you hide the extension price like hide price magento 2 extension and Magento 2 call for price extension.