As you know, store locator holds a vital position in the success of an e-commerce business. However, running multiple stores might make your customers confused because they do not know which store is the nearest to their current location. Or in some other circumstances, customers are on their way and do not know how to get to your stores in the shortest way. Understanding customers’ insights, many Magento 2 Store Locator extensions have been released in order to solve the above problems.
To give you a very comprehensive view about this type of extension, Magexts team have gone through tens extensions created by worldwide providers and sorted them based on their prices, customers’ reviews and rankings. Hence, this article will give you a very comprehensive view about the 5 most popular Store Locator extensions in Magento 2.
1. Store Locator for Magento 2 by Amasty
Amasty has introduced the first version of this extension on May 23, 2016. Since then, it has been consecutively upgraded and improved. With Magento 2 store locator extension, users can easily find stores that are located near their location with different criteria such as within a city/state/country, by zip code or a search radius. Moreover, admins can also control how your stores look like when customers make a search by adding some specifications for each store individually.
Main features of Magento 2 Store Locator extension of Amasty:
- Navigate customers to offline stores by showing the nearest stores or allowing customers to do the search using zip code, tags or radius within a particular area.
- Support CSV import functionality to add or update store locations and information about each store conveniently.
- Download a CSV file with GEO IP data or create a file yourself to support customers whose “browser location” feature is not available.
- Manage store locations flexibly by importing data about location names, addresses, contacts, products assigned to those specific locations, pictures about stores or social channels of stores.
- Group stores that are in the same area to avoid “overloading” the map.
- Modify your locator page by state page title or insert Google API key,…
Quick review: Generally, this extension provides quite fully functions that customers need when they make a store search. After installation, in case of trouble, admin can freely contact support team for help within 3 first months. However, the biggest drawback of Magento 2 Store Locator extension by Amasty is its price with $199 for Community Edition and $499 for Enterprise Edition. Moreover, customers also have to pay an additional fee of installation or support after 3 months.
2. Store Locator Magento 2 by MageStore
Like Magento 2 Store Locator Extension by Amasty, MageStore Magento 2 Store Locator extension also supports store location’s navigation using Google Maps. An outstanding feature of this extension is that it provides 360-degree street view in maps which will help users to find the location more easily. Furthermore, users are allowed to view comments or make comments from Facebook comment box as well as other social channels.
Key features of Magento 2 Store Locator extension of MageStore:
- Freely switch view mode between 360-degree street view and single Google map to get direction to stores.
- Search for stores by different categories (distances, areas or tags) to get the highest accuracy.
- Group stores in the same area.
- Offer multi-language.
- Use CSV to import mass store information.
- View details of a store and get direct communication with store’s staffs.
- Easy install and use by Facebook and API Guide.
- Connect with customers via Facebook
Quick review: In comparison to Store Locator extension in Magento 2 by Amasty, this extension of MageStore offers more features such as satellite or Facebook comments while the price is only a half from $99 for Community Edition to $199 for Enterprise Edition. Moreover, MageStore also offers a big promotion for Store Locator users: they only have to pay an additional fee equal to the difference between the price of store pickup extension and that of store locator when purchasing Store Pickup.
3. Magento 2 Store Locator by iwdagency
After installation, Magento 2 Store Locator extension of iwdagency helps customers to find a store location based on their criteria, such as area, radius or zip code and get the shortest route to there. An error message will be shown on screen if there is no possible location. Moreover, it also automatically applies default radius in case customers do not know how to do. The location name, phone number, address or link to website are displayed to provide customers with a comprehensive view about store.
Primary features of Magento 2 Store Locator Extension of Iwdagency:
- Allow searching by country, zip code or radius and show configured information about store location on screen.
- Provide instant direction to the nearest store via Google Maps.
- Import new store data in Magento 2 Admin.
- Show error message in case no possible location is available.
- Easily switch between satellite and map view to help customers navigate their location.
Quick review: Magento 2 users will be satisfied with these convenient features of Google Store Locator Magento 2 of Iwdagency. However, users have to pay a quite high price to get this: $199 for Community Edition and $699 for Enterprise Edition.
4. Store Locator for Magento 2 by aheadWorks
aheadWorks is one of the most popular Magento 2 extensions providers all over the world. The extension of Store Locator for Magento 2 of aheadWorks offers an excellent experience for customers with an easy way to find the exact location via Google Maps. Customers are also allowed to search by various categories such as zip code or custom radius.
The most noticeable features of Magento 2 Google Map Store Locator by aheadWorks:
- Allow searching by country, zip code or custom radius and get instant direction to a particular store location.
- Set up data about store location name, address, description and optional icon or picture.
- Automatically set up a suitable map zoom for frontend display.
- Easily switch view mode or scale while using for an interactive Google Maps
- Import store data via Magento 2 Admin.
Quick review: Generally, adheadWorks’s extension supports quite enough the necessary functions. However, its price might be a big stumbling block with $249 for Community Edition and $749 for Enterprise Edition, far higher than other competitors.
5. Store Locator in Magento 2 by MageDelight
MageDelight Magento 2 Store Locator extension allows admin to register information about store name, description, store timings and upload a custom image. This will help customers know about store before entering. In addition, customers also get direction to nearby store by Google Maps or search by radius, zip code or city/state.
Highlighted features of Magento 2 Store Locator Extension by MageDelight:
- Do a search for nearby stores by radius, zip code or city/state and get instant direction to place.
- Manage information of store locations: name, address, custom images, description or opening hours, etc.
- Use CSV file to import or export store data.
- Provide multi-language
Quick review: Magento 2 Store Locator extension by MageDelight is quite successful because it offers both customers and admins a pleasant experience while using. The price is also reasonable with only $99 for Community Edition and $199 for Enterprise Edition.
Now, we have gone through the 5 most excellent Magento 2 Store Locator Extensions and acquired some basic knowledge about this type of extension. In case your extension have not been mentioned in the list above, please don’t hesitate to contact us. If this article is useful to you, click Share to make it more public. Remember to Like and Subscribe to get more reviews about Magento extension.