- What is XML Sitemap?
- 1. Magento 2 Sitemap Suite Extension – Mageworx (99$CE – 198$ EE)
- 2. Magento 2 XML Sitemap extension – BSSCommerce (79$ CE – 179$EE)
- 3. XML Google® Sitemap for Magento 2 – Amasty (69$ CE – 369$ EE)
- 4. Google XML Sitemap For Magento 2 – WeltPixel (79$ CE – 299$ EE)
- 5. XML Sitemap Plus Generator & Splitter – Magento 2 – Cueblocks (199$)
- 6. Ultimate XML Sitemap – CedCommerce (49$ CE)
What is XML Sitemap?
The XML Sitemap are script files written in XML markup language that lists the URLs for your website and guides Google bots to all main content. Having an XML Sitemap is good for SEO, because Google bots can retrieve essentials of a website faster. Every e-commerce website should have XML Sitemap, because providing XML Sitemap to Google ensures that the search engine can easily find and index the page, which means that your customers will be able to find it too. In default, Magento 2 basic supports XML Sitemap in backend, but it still lacks of some functions such as splitting sitemap and excluding unwanted link. Understanding this necessary issue, Magento developers have an idea to create an extension that automatically generates XML Sitemap for Homepage, Product page, Category page and CMS page called Magento 2 Xml Sitemap Extension. This article will give a list of 6 best Magento 2 XML Sitemap Extensions following these criteria:
- Support policy
A little difference from other Magento 2 xml sitemap extensions, the Magento 2 Sitemap Suite Extension from Mageworx is the combination of HTML sitemap extension and XML Sitemap Extension. This extension runs good in demo and has basic features:
- Advanced HTML sitemap
- Advanced XML sitemap
- Tools for managing XML sitemap links
- Excluding out-of-stock products from the XML sitemap
- Generate the XML sitemap via Console
The product page clearly describes information, demo and screen cap images showing the backend configuration of the extension. The main functions of Magento 2 Sitemap Suite Extension work perfectly. Despite the lack of some good features such as exclude link, divide sitemap, the ability to work with HTML sitemap and XML sitemap is the reason why this extension is on the list. Furthermore, the support policies of Mageworx are very interesting: free lifetime support and updating. Mageworx offers customers to pay 99$ for Community Edition, 198$ for Enterprise Edition, and 68$ for professional install service.
For more information and buy this extension, please visit Magento 2 Sitemap Suite Extension – Mageworx
Although Magento 2 basic supports XML Sitemap, it doesn’t have some important functions such as exclude link, and split sitemap. To solve this problem, BSSCommerce developed a Magento 2 XML Sitemap Extension called Google XML Sitemap for Magento 2.
- Generate automatically, including all links of your web store.
- Exclude selected links selected from xml sitemap following top level category, manufacture or time.
- Divide XML sitemap into smaller xml sitemap files following top level category, manufacture or time.
- Set the priority, frequency, and the last modify for updating XML sitemap.
- Include extra links to sitemaps
Content description provides useful information about this Magento 2 Xml Sitemap Extension, demo and screen cap images displays how this extension works. According to BSSCommerce extension page, the support policies include free installation and update, free 1 year technical support, and 30 days money back. The Google XML Sitemap for Magento 2 costs 79$ for Community Edition and 179$ for Enterprise Edition, which is average price for a full features extension.
One of the best Magento 2 XML Sitemap Extension from Amasty automatically generate XML sitemap and allows search engine to crawl your web store quickly and properly. The features of this extension are very basic and easy to use:
- Include or exclude various types of page such as: categories, product pages.
- Index your content faster
- Specify frequency of updates for each type of pages
- Set priority of importance for group of links
- Add images with titles and templates
The XML Google® Sitemap for Magento 2 extension from Amasty has more backend features that Sitemap Suite Extension doesn’t have, such as exclude by urls, cms, categories, product links. However this Magento 2 Xml Sitemap Extension lacks of dividing sitemap feature. The demo site proves that all the features of this extension work perfectly, and the content page describes useful information and advantage in ranking. The support policies of Amasty include 3-month support for free, lifetime update for free and 60-day money back. Amasty offers customers 69$ for Community Edition of Magento 2 Xml Sitemap Extension and 369$ for Enterprise Edition, and 59$ for installation service which are slighly higher than BSSCommerce.
For more information and buy extension, please visit XML Google Sitemap for Magento 2 from Amasty
Another Magento 2 XML Sitemap Extension on the list is from WeltPixel, which helps search engines crawl faster and index your web store. This Magento 2 XML Sitemap Extension only has basic features.
- Generate XML Sitemap for Homepage, Product Page, Category Page and CMS Page
- Set frequency & priority links for XML Sitemap
- Include images in XML Sitemap files
- Additional links in XML Sitemap files
There is no demo size in content page. This Magento 2 XML Sitemap extension has the same main features as the Magento 2 XML Sitemap Extension from Amasty. The support policy of WeltPixel includes 3-month support for free. Google XML Sitemap For Magento 2 costs 79$ for Community Edition and 299$ for Enterprise Edition, 59$ for installation service). It’s a good alternative idea if you can’t reach the Amasty Magento 2 XML Sitemap Extension.
For more information and buy this extension, please visit Weltpixel Magento 2 Google XML Sitemap
Another Magento 2 XML Sitemap Extension from Cueblocks, the XML SITEMAP PLUS GENERATOR & SPLITTER generates and spits your XML sitemap, and provides SEO data URL listed in each XML Sitemap. The main features of this Magento 2 XML Sitemap Extension are basic according to product site:
- Generate URL/Mobile/Image sitemap
- Set frequency, priority and last modify
- Check and notifies missing url rewrite
- Catalog based on store view
- Divide sitemap by manufacture
Cueblocks offers customers to pay 199$ for Community Edition of Magento 2 XML Sitemap Extension, and 50$ for Installation service. Let’s visit their page if you need more information about support policy and demo site.
The best-in-budget solution for your web store, CedCommerce developed this extension with basic features and lowest budget in the list.
- Allow generating XML sitemap of your store separately to increase ranking of your web store
- Control sitemap via cron jobs
- Exclude cms/product/category page from XML sitemap
Ultimate XML Sitemap costs 49$ for Community Edition and 49$ for installation service, this is the cheapest solution on the list. Support policies of CedCommerce include free update & support. It’s a good-in-budget solution if you can’t have a better Magento 2 Xml Sitemap Extension.
Above is 6 best Magento 2 XML Sitemap extensions to increase rank of your web store, we hope that you will have a consideration and choose the best solution. Leave a comment if you have any question. You can also contact us if you want to submit your extension to our list. Subscribe Magexts to read more information article about Magento 2 extensions.