What is SugarCRM?
CRM, or Customer Relationship Management, is a system that includes strategies, technologies and practical tools to manage a company’s relationships with individual people. They can be customers, service users, colleagues or suppliers. Using CRM enables merchants to keeping track of a relation status, conduct marketing activities, and find out their needs more clearly, thus help business owners to maintain and develop the relationships with their customers to gain more and more purchases. CRM is not just for sales but also from HR to customer services and supply-chain management. There are many different kinds of CRM softwares that have been developed to focus on different purposes such as SugarCRM, ZohoCRM, SuiteCRM, SaleforceCRM integrations,…
SugarCRM is an open-source, web-based CRM solution, therefore it is easy to customize and adapt to the changing needs. As an innovative and affordable CRM, SugarCRM is one of the most popular CRM solution currently in the market. SugarCRM enables businesses to enhances marketing effectiveness by getting to know customers personally then identify and service their unique needs. From that, SugarCRM plays better sales performance and get more satisfied customers, all at a much lesser cost than other CRM solutions. As such, it is said to be an ideal solution for not only small and medium-sized businesses, but also large enterprises and government organizations.
Why use Magento SugarCRM integration?
With all a huge benefits that have been mentioned, it is essential to integrate your Magento 2 store with SugarCRM. By combining the a useful features of CRM with the powerful Magento platform, you can fully understand all the needs of your customers, from the very small desires to great expectation. Once the integration is created, all the important data, from customer info, purchase history, or consumption and buying patterns to buyers’ concerns are available to be accessed by employees at any time. This helps you to make the right decision at the right time, enhancing productivity and efficiency of you eCommerce store:
- Build and maintain a close customer relationship system
- Improve employee productivity
- Bridge the gaps between purchasing orders and customer service processes
- increase online shop customer satisfaction
- Access anytime at anywhere – at work, at home, or on the go
3 Most Popular Magento SugarCRM Extensions in the market
The Magento 2 SugarCRM Integration Extension by Magesales enable you to optimize your business activities through Magento 2 and SugarCRM synchronization, even you are a professional retailer and you run both offline store and online eCommerce shop. This Magento 2 SugarCRM extension helps to manage your online customers and analyze opportunities to convert website traffic into sales within CRM system.
Key features of Magento 2 SugarCRM Integration Extension:
- Allow synchronizing and updating Customers, Products, Orders, and Invoices
- Effectively boost sales
- Deduct labor costs, operations costs, and other expenses
- Raise employee productivity
- Close the distance between sales and customer service processes
- Build a powerful customer relationship system
- Access anytime, anywhere – at work, at home, on the go
- Deliver a consistent experience every time
- Support Multistore & Multi-Language
- Friendly user interface and easy usage
- 100% Open Source Coding
In terms of price, Magesales charges their clients $129 for the community edition of the extension, excluding installation service. A gross of $367 is required if you want to equip your Magento store with the enterprise edition ($328 cost) and have the module installed by Magesales professional staffs ($39 fee). When you buy the extension from Magesale you can get a lot of benefits like Free Lifetime Support & Free Lifetime Extension Upgrades.
2. Magento 2 SugarCRM Integration extension by Magenest
The second Magento 2 SugarCRM integration we would like to mention is the Magento 2 SugarCRM Integration extension by Magenest. Like Magesales, this extension also allow you to connect your Magento 2 site with SugarCRM and synchronize all the data. The module by Magenest has synchronization criteria specification features so that you can customize the synchronization process.
The main features of Magenest Magento 2 SugarCRM Integration extension are:
- Allow admins to define the mapping fields from Magento backend with ease.
- Manually mapping between Magento 2 attributes and SugarCRM custom fields.
- Enable to synchronize campaigns from Magento 2 store into SugarCRM campaigns.
- Allow to synchronize and update customers data from Magento 2 site into SugarCRM Leads, Accounts, Contacts, and Opportunities categories whenever an order Magento 2 created.
- Allow to synchronize and update Customers’ billing address book from Magento 2 store into SugarCRM Targets.
For more information about price and supporting policy, you can go to Magenest product page to see more details.
This AppJetty’s SaaS based Magento-SugarCRM integration solution enable merchants to manage the customers from eCommerce stores better with the help of sugarCRM, a leading CRM system. Appjetty’s integration gateway acts as a bridge that connect SugarCRM and Magento systems. It allows to retain data from both systems if there is any loss. Appjetty’s Magento 2 SugarCRM Integration allows synchronization functionality for many processes:
- New & Updated Customer Information
- New & Updated Category
- Products with Attributes
- New Orders
- Latest Order Status
- System Settings
The additional features of Appjetty’s Magento 2 SugarCRM Integration include:
- Allow to sync all the customers’ data from Magento site into SugarCRM system.
- Manage each paying customer and streamline sales efforts
- Integrate multiple modules based on a customization request
- Automatically update data
- No duplication
When it comes to the price, Appjetty’s Magento 2 SugarCRM Integration costs a fixed number of $249 and a $15 more per month to get the professional version of the extension. You can receive more useful functions with the Ultimate version that cost $349 fixed and $25 per month payment.
In brief, Magento 2 SugarCRM Extension is very helpful in providing better customers support and high quality services to valuable customers, thereby increasing both customer satisfaction and store revenue. It is advisable that you should visit each product page and try out the extension before making the final decision. Please Like, Share, and Subscribe to receive more useful review aritcles from BSSCommerce team.
For Magento developer, we are pleased to recieve any comment or recommendation from you. Feel free to contact if you want to add any item from this list.