If you are a new entrepreneur in the e-commerce industry, looking for a strategy to reduce cost and increase your cash flow; then Magento 2 Dropship extension is the exact solution.
- What is Magento 2 Dropship Supply Chain?
- How can you make use of Magento 2 Dropship on your sites?
- 1. Magento 2 Dropship extension by Webkul ($199.00 CE – $389.00 EE)
- 2. Magento 2 Dropship extension by Boost my Shop ($229.00 CE – $458.00 EE)
- 3. Magento 2 Dropship Extension by AA Logics ($300 CE – EE)
- 4. Magento 2 Dropship Integration by Xtento ($726.00 CE – EE)
- 5. Magento 2 Dropship extension by Unigry ($950.00 CE – $1,425.00 EE)
What is Magento 2 Dropship Supply Chain?
Dropship is a business model in which you can sell what you don’t actually own. Instead, when there are any orders, you source products from available vendors and they will deliver items to you or the buyers on behalf of your Magento 2 stores.
As a result, you can expect awesome benefits and gain profit:
- Low Investment: Unlike physical storefronts which spend thousands of dollars on purchasing inventory in advance, you can take advantage of Magento 2 Dropship chain to lower input cost and reduce business risk. It is not until a shopper has made a purchase that you forward the order to the suppliers.
- Saving Time and Money: As the suppliers take the majority of shipping workload, you needn’t bother receiving, stacking, storing, pulling, packing, or delivering products. It saves much time and effort to focus on other tasks, sales – for example. Reduction in time will definitely decline and stabilize operation expense. Moreover, there is no need to hire a warehouse, monitor inventory, or handle with returns.
- Flexible Location: You can place your Magento 2 store anywhere with a computer having the internet connection: on your living room table or event in a camping tent. Connect with your customers and take over their orders. Magento 2 Dropship extension will do the rest to help you find the suitable suppliers to forward the purchase. Those vendors will ultimately handle the shipment.
- Large Product Offerings: With the support of Magento 2 dropship supply chain, you aren’t limited to the product ranges. You can buy whatever you list on your Magento 2 stores as long as they are possible of the customers’ interest.
How can you make use of Magento 2 Dropship on your sites?
Magento 2 Dropship supply chain sounds very interesting, doesn’t it? And, you just wonder how to keep well in touch with vendors and find the most suitable one for customer order?
There are 2 ways you can take into consideration:
- Manually Magento 2 Dropship: When there is a purchase, you send an email asking your suppliers for that item, or you can place the order directly on their websites. It means you need to find vendors and compare the prices yourself, which takes lots of time and effort.
- Using the Magento 2 Dropship extension: More easily, you can install and automate the work for a Dropship for Magento 2 extension.
To help you make the right choice which is suitable for your business, we have carefully listed out Top 5 Magento 2 Dropship extensions based on our usual criteria:
- The features of each Magento 2 Dropship plugin.
- The demos and support policies by Magento 2 suppliers.
- The ranking of Magento 2 Droship extensions on SERPs.
- The reviews by customers on the product pages.
Let’s get started!
Below are features you should never miss to make use of Magento 2 Dropship module.
- Create, edit, or delete dropship warehouse profile.
- Select items from AliExpress to be displayed on Magento 2 stores.
- Control over warehouse order statistic in Warehouse Manager.
- Set price and shipping rules.
Remember to install this Magento 2 module in Google Chrome so that all products in AliExpress store can be imported and included on your sites. There are many interesting features that you can explore yourself in the demo of Webkul Magento 2 Dropship extension. You need to spend $199.00 for the Community Edition and $389.00 for the Enterprise Edition. Free 3-month support is included while 6-month support, 1-year support, and Installation will cost you more.
Highlight features of Boost my Shop’s Magento 2 Dropship extension:
- Auto-import the stock and price of the dropshipping suppliers.
- Set up Magento 2 Dropship rules to pick the most suitable vendors.
- Follow up Magento 2 Dropship workflow during drop shipping process.
- Retrieve the import file by connecting to FTP server.
Please note that this Magento 2 Dropship is a piece of Boost my Shop Embedded ERP Suite, which means it can’t work standalone without installing the Suite. You need to spend $649.00 or more. Anyways, Magento 2 Dropship extension by Boost my Shop provides the handy features to cover drop shipping requirement.
The Community Edition and the Enterprise Edition are offered at $229.00 and $458.00 respectively. Both include 3-month support. For additional support (installation or online training) and extended support period, you have to pay more.
The third Magento 2 Dropship on the list is developed by AA Logics which provides you with the following benefits:
- Import simple products (including with custom options) of AliExpress to your Magento 2 stores.
- Extract product variants as needed such as image, pricing, description, etc.
- Auto-forward order placement to AliExpress.
- Support complete management over AliExpress products and Orders.
Similarly to Magento 2 Dropship extension by Webkul, this solution eases the work of AliExpress drop shippers. Moreover, AA Logics team also included various add-on features that are worth trying. You can contact to access the Demo to discover how this Magento 2 extension might work for your online stores. All features come at $300.00 and an extra $100.00 for installation as if.
Beside Magento 2 Dropship extension, you should also consider the integration package by Xtento, which includes a several handy extension to handle with the shipping process.
Key features of this Magento 2 Dropship Integration:
- Automatically send customer orders straight to the drop shipping suppliers with Magento 2 Order Export extension ($199.00).
- Follow up the number of dispatched orders and get updated on the order status change using Magento 2 Tracking Number Import module ($199.00).
- Take advantage of Magento 2 Stock/Inventory Import plugin ($199.00) to update and synchronize the stock level.
- Support Magento 2 Product Export ($129.00) to let the vendors know what your Magento 2 stores are selling.
You can consider to add single extension or the integration package to cart at one time.
Unigry provides the last recommended Magento 2 Dropship extension to streamline the communication between your online stores and drop shipping vendors. Accordingly, you can sell items of different suppliers and control over inventory with ease.
Lots of options available as below:
- Sell products from different suppliers on Magento 2 sites.
- Generate order shipment per supplier in advance.
- Auto-notify suppliers of new orders with packing slips and shipping labels
- Support various shipping origins for each order
- Send comments of suppliers to Magento 2 store owners.
- Inform customers of shipment via email notification.
- Allow both standard and external checkouts.
- Vendor Control Panel Interface
This Magento 2 Dropship extension is equipped with multiple add-on features that may take times and effort to go into insight. However, once you explore all features, you can make the fullest use of it to boost your online business.
The pricing of Unigry Dropship for Magento 2 extension varies based on what add-on features you want to purchase. The Community Edition of extension license free for 1 domain costs $950.00 including 1-year free unlimited support. For the Enterprise Edition, the price comes up to $1,425.00. Installation and extended support periods will cost the extra fee.
Above is Magexts review on Top 5 Magento 2 Dropship extensions. Are you ready to start your business with the low-cost drop shipping supply chain? Feel free to leave your comment below to let us know what you think about Magento 2 Dropship module or what may make you hesitant to make the decision. If you are a Magento 2 vendors and desire to share your extension with everyone, contact us at any time.
Don’t forget to fill in newsletter subscription form to more reviews on helpful Magento 2 extensions.