Any stores want their own websites to be unique, which makes privacy play an important role in a website. In this article, we highly recommend top 7 magento 2 force login extensions that we carefully select among many different extensions.
There are four criteria we base on to select 7 best Magento force login extensions.
- Extension functions
- Provider’s reputation
- Price and support policy
#1. Magento 2 Force Login by BSSCommerce ($49)
Understanding of the current
problem of default Magento 2 that customers are not compulsory to log into a site in some special cases depending on store owners’ demand, BSSCommerce develops a new extension named magento force sign in to improve this limitation.
Magento 2 force customer login allows store admin to restrict customers from entering specific pages so that they have to login or create a new account to view product categories, prices or place orders.
Moreover, store admin are easily able to set up the configuration in the backend as wish.
Functions of Magento 2 force login extension by BSSCommerce:
- Compel customers to log in to view sites in detail.
- Enable/ disable force login function for different pages in the backend configuration.
- Select redirected pages after logging in the site.
- Provide alert message for customers to notify customers in case of being redirected to login page.
- Enable/ disable customer registration function from the backend.
BSSCommerce supports Magento 2 require login with outstanding functions which can protect a store from being seen the information the store owner does not want to show off.
Besides, BSS costs $49 for community edition and $149 for enterprise edition for purchasing this Magento 2 force user login.
There are many other supporting services as free installation, free 1-year support, free update and 30-day money back so that admin can experience an useful extension for his store.
#2. Magento 2 Require Login by Mageprince (Free)
The major purpose of Magento 2 require login to view site is to force customers to register or create a new account to enter a site to view catalog, prices and so on.
Store owners are free to set up all areas or specific areas to see all pages or have to log in at first.
Useful features of Magento 2 force login extension are:
- Enable users to log in different areas as CMS, categories, products….
- Allow admin to add and control multiple urls from admin panel.
- Provide whitelist url for specific customer groups.
- Allow admin to delete or edit single record with inline edit or mass delete.
- Easy to filter URL. (ID, name, URL, status..)
- Easy to install and configure.
Magento 2 force customer login supports store owners with multiple features and they are very helpful to any stores. One more thing provided by Mageprince is that this extension has free cost. Store admin has to pay nothing for owning this helpful magento force login extension.
#3. Magento 2 Force Login by Ecomwise (Free)
The Magento 2 require login allows admin to be able to limit the access to a website.
With the main purpose of forcing different individuals or customer groups to log in to view the website, magento 2 force sign-in by Ecomwise will be a promising extension to deal with the current problem of default Magento 2.
This is an useful tool to set up B2B/ wholesale webstore to enable registered customers to see the website.
Multiple characteristics of Magento 2 force login extension:
- Enable/ disable for various store views.
- Enable customers to redirect to login page from every URL.
- Easy for clients to log in or create a new account.
- View all detailed information of a website after logging in.
Magento 2 force sign-in view site by Ecomwise is an ideal option for any stores with free cost of community edition but it does not support enterprise edition. Store owners have only to pay $99 for installation cost if it is required.
Magento 2 force login extension provided by bitExpert AG permits store admin to set up which pages customers can view with and without logging in.
Admin can adjust the configuration in the backend so that customers can access pages that are marked as being visible or they will be redirected to the login page if URL does not match with visible pages.
Some practical functions of Magento 2 force login extension:
- Compel guests/ visitors to log in or register before seeing the site.
- Control the whitelist rule by the GUI in the administration area.
- Limit the administration of whitelist rules to certain backend user groups.
- Determine url for which pages customer can see without login.
bitExpert AG provides magento force sign in free cost for community edition as Ecomwise. The installation cost is just only $60 and store owners can protect their own websites privately.
This Magento 2 force login extension permits store owners to require customers to log in specific or all kinds of pages that users are able to see.
Here are vital functions of this Magento 2 require login by Commerce Extensions:
- Require users to log in when approaching all cms pages, site search, search terms or contact us.
This Magento 2 force login extension offers short description about main features so that it is a little bit hard to understand all outstanding functions of Magento 2 force customer login by Commerce Extensions.
About the price, it costs $49.99 for community edition with free 1 or 2 licensing options and this price does not include installation cost ($25). Clients have to pay $25 more for 1-year upgrades and $50 for 2-year upgrades.
#6. Magento 2 Force Login by Magepsycho ($75)
Magento 2 force login extension by Magepsycho provides store owners to restrict users from viewing all information on a site in multiple ways.
In case of customers want to access a site, they have to enter their usernames and passwords so that they can see all the content on this site.
The following are helpful functions of Magento 2 require login:
- Enable/ disable registration option in the configuration.
- Enable to request login to view the site.
- Support multiple options to choose the customer groups to access the restricted store.
- Provide alert message when redirecting to login page.
- Choose certain pages for guest users as CMS, Category…
Magento 2 force login by Magepsycho supports store admin many helpful functions in the backend so that admin can easily adjust settings as demand.
It offers a price of $75 for community edition and $120 for enterprise edition without installation support (plus $55).
#7. Magento 2 Force Login by ITORIS ($169)
IROTIS creates Magento 2 require login with the main purpose of allowing admin to set up access permission for several store views based on admin’s requirement.
By this Magento 2 require login to view site, store owners can determine the specific pages that customers can view with or without registration.
Some fundamental functions of Magento 2 force user login by ITORIS:
- Select store views customers are able to access.
- Prevent a store’s frontend with login form from being seen products, price….
- Easy to unhide specific pages and URLs as demand.
- Control effectively store permissions with individuals or groups.
- Establish customer login redirects.
Magento 2 force login extension by ITORIS offers customers to pay $169 for community edition and $369 for enterprise edition with 4 – month free supporting service.
For more months of supporting service and more pro installs, customers are required to pay more to have the best experience. This price is a little bit expensive on the market compared to the average price.
Those lists above are top best 7 Magento 2 force login extensions we have chosen carefully with four criteria mentioned in the top of this article. If you want to add your product into this list, free to contact us.