In the previous post, we’ve discussed Top 5 Import/Export Categories for Magento 2 extensions, today Magexts reviewers will continue the topic Magento 2 Import/Export plugins with 7 Magento 2 Import/Export CMS Page extensions. Let’s explore!
If you run a Magento 2 stores, then creating and editing CMS Page is your routine task. Hence, you must know that building CMS content in default Magento 2 takes much effort. Text contents, images, variables, metadata, and many more are involved. Without Magento 2 extensions, what would happen in case you desired to copy CMS page from an existing store to another? Manually performance not only wastes time but might also lead to the serious mistake.
Don’t worry anymore since Magento 2 Import/Export CMS Page extension will allow exporting and importing multiple CMS pages at one time via CSV files. We have selected to review 7 modules available in the market based on our regular criteria:
- The features of each extension.
- The prices and support policies coming with the extensions.
- The demo sites of Iextensions.
- Ratings and reviews on product pages.
- The basic features supported in 7 Magento 2 Import/Export CMS Page extensions
- Other interesting features by each Magento 2 Import/Export CMS Page extension
- Magento 2 Import/Export CMS Page Extension by Agile Codex ($25.00 CE)
- Magento 2 Import/Export CMS Page Extension by Shreeji ($25.99 CE)
- Magento 2 Import/Export CMS Page Extension by Mageants ($29.00 CE – $78.00 EE)
- Magento 2 Import/Export CMS Page Extension by Magebees ($39.99 CE)
- Magento 2 Import/Export CMS Page Extension by Solwininfotech ($39.00 CE – $189.00 EE)
- Magento 2 Import/Export CMS Page Extension by BSSCommerce ($49.00 CE – $149.00 EE)
- Magento 2 Import/Export CMS Page Extension by Commerce Extensions ($49.99 CE)
- Final Though
The basic features supported in 7 Magento 2 Import/Export CMS Page extensions
- Export CMS page with their related data to CSV file.
- Download sample CSV file to manually edit all data as wanted.
- Import the CSV file within several selections.
Similar to other Import/Export extensions, Magento 2 Import/Export CMS Page modules free store owners from manual work with the support of CSV file. Admins can set up to export any data from CMS pages such as page content, page heading, meta title, meta description, meta, and many more. Also, the sample CSV file is available on the product page or in the backend of Magento 2 Import/Export CMS Page extensions to download so that you can adjust the CMS data according to your need. Once the CMS Page CSV file is ready, you can import it right to your new stores. This process is fast, clean, and convenient.
Other interesting features by each Magento 2 Import/Export CMS Page extension
Besides the basic functionalities, you should also consider the following advanced features.
Agile Codex provides you with Magento 2 Import/Export CMS Page extension which also allows migrating the Static Blocks from one Magento 2 stores to another.
Highlight features of Magento 2 Import/Export CMS Page extension:
- Import/export Static Blocks and the related data.
- Setup and import widgets for CMS Static Blocks.
- Export CMS Page, CMS Static Blocks, and Widget in a couple of clicks.
- Configure Magento 2 Import/Export CMS Page or Static Blocks per store view level.
There is something wrong with the backend demo that you won’t be able to check all features beforehand. However, at $25.00, this Import/Export CMS Page for Magento 2 extension is the suitable choice if you run the Community Edition. 60-day money back, free 90-day support, and free lifetime update will follow the purchase. If you want to employ installation services, please spend $20.00 more.
Shreeji offers you another choice for the Community Edition of Magento 2 Import/Export CMS Page extension. You can also take advantage of this Import/Export CMS Page for Magento 2 extension to import/export CMS Blocks as wanted.
Shreeji has equipped this Magento 2 Import/Export CMS Page extension with the advanced functions, as follow:
- Export CMS Block with one click on the button and import it via CSV file.
- Support multi-website and multi-store import/export CMS Page and Blocks.
Compared to the features of Magento 2 Import/Export CMS Page by Agile Codex, those of Shreeji lack the widget support. The backend demo is also unavailable. The price for the Community Edition is almost relevant: $25.99 for all features and $$15.99 for installation. If you’re looking for the Enterprise Edition of Magento 2 Import/Export CMS Page, just scroll down to continue.
This Magento 2 Import/Export CMS Page extension resolves the migration of CMS Page and Blocks in a matter of minutes using one and only CSV file.
The advanced features by Mageants Magento 2 Import/Export CMS Page:
- Import/export CMS Pages and Block in bulk.
- Take mass actions to export multiple CMS blocks and pages in the recorder grid.
The features are not unique but very useful, which can be tested right in the backend demo. Both the Community Edition and the Enterprise Edition are offered at $29.00 and $78.00 respectively. The purchase will include free 90-day support, 30-day money back, and free future update. The installation costs extra $30.00.
Along with the basic features mentioned above, the Community Edition of Magento 2 Import/Export CMS Page extension makes it more convenient for store owners by supporting multi-store and multi-website level. The price comes at $39.99 with an extra of $39.00 if installation service is required.
Magento 2 Import/Export CMS Page extension by Solwin only consists of the basic features to import and export bulk cms page. About the price, $39.00 for the Community Edition and $189.00 for the Enterprise Edition are quite expensive compared to other extensions with even more advanced features. 3-month support is free while you need to pay $29.00 for installation service.
BSSCommerce has developed an ideal solution to relieve the burden of transferring CMS page through Magento 2 versions or any e-commerce servers.
Not only does BSSCommerce team add several advanced features to Magento 2 Import/Export CMS Page extension, but the vendor also improves the basic features with utmost convenience.
- Support 3 import behaviors and error stop/skip.
- Check CMS Page data in CSV file before importing.
- Setup configuration of Magento 2 CMS Page export: store filter and attribute exclusion.
On considering all features and support policies, Magento 2 Import/Export CMS Page extension is the good-in-price: $49.00 for the Community Edition and $149.00 for the Enterprise Edition, coming with Free installation, Free 1-year support, Free Lifetime update, and 30-day money back.
The last name on the review list today is Commerce Extensions Magento 2 Import/Export CMS Page which comprises the basic features to import/export various CMS pages at one go and the setting of store ID to export the page optionally.
The developer sells this Magento 2 solution at $49.99 for the Community Edition. Extra support such as installation service or 1-month service agreement will cost $25.00 and $95.00 if any.
If you are about to convert the server of your online stores or you want to upgrade from Magento 1 to Magento 2, then this review on Magento 2 Import/Export CMS Page extensions is the right for your searching. What’s more, we strongly recommend the following posts to make your daily task as easy as ever:
- Better SEO with 4 Amazing Magento 2 Import Export URL Rewrite Extensions
- 4 Awesome Magento 2 Import/Export Product Reviews Extensions You Must Know
- Quickly Import/Export Product Attributes With 4 Amazing Magento 2 Extensions
Any query or suggestion about Magento 2 Import/Export CMS Page, please send us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Don’t forget to subscribe for other Magento 2 Import/Export extensions and many more.