Magefan Login As Customer for Magento 2 is among the best sellers compared to other extensions in the same category. It contains many powerful features to assist admins, sales managers to reduce any issue happening.
In this article, we want to deliver a detailed review about this amazing module and compare it with some Login As Customer extensions from other providers: Amasty and Mageplaza
Let’s get started!
Magefan is a Magento extensions and services provider, founded in 2015, shortly before Magento 2 was officially released. Magefan’s mission is simple, like many other companies. They want to provide e-commerce businesses with the best modules and solutions to help them succeed.
There are 3 main reasons why you should choose Magefan’s product to optimize your Magento website:
- Experience: Magefan has a group of professional developers with many years of experience. The company is still new in the market; however, they have gained trust in many customers because of their team.
- Speed: Punctuality and quick response are what define Magefan. In delivering projects, they initially satisfy customers by keeping up to the deadline and completing tasks on time.
- Quality: It is the main reason why you should trust Magefan. Completing tasks with speed but still guaranteeing the quality is essential. And Magefan can do that to achieve ongoing development.
In terms of Magento extensions, Magefan has developed many powerful modules, both free and paid options, for different purposes. Besides, Magefan offers services to support e-commerce businesses when they run into difficulties.
Notably, Magefan offers support policies when you buy its modules: 30 days refund guarantee if faults happen, free lifetime updates, 90 days free support.
Magefan Login As Customer Extension – FREE
Compatible with: Magento 2.0.0 – 2.4.0
- Fully compatible with Magento 2 Guest to Customer extension
- Log in to customer’s account using Admin panel
- Sign in as a customer at fingertips with a specific button
- Entrance log to display the history of login
- Restrict login permissions
- Disable page cache when logging in
- Disable guest shopping cart items for admins
Sometimes customers will have problems regarding their orders, their profile, or similar things. And to solve such issues, admins have to login to customers’ accounts to detect bugs. However, login by entering a password as normal is too complicated when there are so many customers.
For that reason, Login As Customer extension is a fantastic module that is beneficial for admins. When dealing with a considerable number of customers, this module is necessary as it allows admins to log in to the customer’s account with just one click. There’s no need for a password.
The module contains many amazing features. For example, the entrance log that displays history makes it easier to keep track of modifications in case there are many admins. Or you can avoid duplication of detection with restricted login permissions.
You can also disable page cache, which is an obstacle in the process when logging in to make changes and solve problems. Additionally, items added by admins for testing purposes won’t be added to customer shopping carts.
In terms of reviews from actual customers, they regard this extension is super helpful and optimal. Although it is free of charge, the result is impressive and over-expectation.
Magefan Login As Customer vs. Others
To help you make a decision, we want to compare the module by Magefan with 2 others in the market: Amasty Login As Customer and Mageplaza Login As Customer.
Please look at the table below.
|1||Magento 2.0.0 - 2.4.0||FREE|
|2||Magento 2.2.x - 2.3.x||FREE|
|3||Magento 2.2 - 2.3 - 2.4||$129|
Above is our detailed review of Magefan Login As Customer compared with the modules from Mageplaza and Amasty. We hope that it is simpler for you to choose the most suitable one.
If you need further information, please don’t hesitate to contact us.
Thanks a lot for reading!