Reporting is an indispensable activity to any types of business. Make an assumption that you are a big store in a city with multiple product categories but you have no report to measure how many orders have been created on the site, how much sales you earn from selling products… and that is so weird and you cannot manage your store’s activities. Magento 2 default provides store admin a tool called “Report” to see the effect from sales but there appears some limitations because it cannot measure sales by hour, sales by country or sales product. Magento 2 default also has no ability to illustrate the index through some charts as bar, pie or line.
Realizing the limitation of Magento 2 default, Magento 2 extension providers launch a new product named Magento 2 Advanced Report extension which can help store admin solve the current problem. This Magento 2 advanced report extension will be a powerful tool for any store admins to display report of different sales with multiple report types. Each report will be shown via a visual chart and data table for store admin to have a quick assessment as well.
In this article, we will recommend you top 6 Magento 2 Advanced Reports Extension we have already selected cautiously among multiple extensions on the market. The following things are some criteria we base on to choose 4 best Magento 2 Advanced Report extensions:
- Extension features
- Provider’s reputation
- Price and Support Policy
- 1. Magento 2 Advanced Reports by Webkul ($99)
- 2. Advanced Reports for Magento 2 by AgileCodex ($99)
- 3. Advanced Reports for Magento 2 by Mirasvit ($119)
- 4. Advanced Reports for Magento 2 by Landofcoder ($129)
- 5. Magento 2 Advanced Reports by Amasty ($299)
- 6. Advanced Reports for Magento 2 by Aheadworks ($499)
The Magento 2 advanced report extension by Webkul is a good choice for any online stores to view all the reports of different indices with visual graphs. Store owners can freely select indicators they want to see more such as sales, product categories or view reports of different sellers as well.
Principal features of Magento 2 Advanced Reporting extension by Webkul are:
- View the full report of every sellers.
- Easy to filter report results.
- Present report in visual graphs.
- Enable sellers to see their reports.
- Easy to filter sales as categories, date or order status.
Magento 2 advanced report extension by Webkul supports a quite cheap price which is $99 for community edition with 3 – month free supporting service excluding installation cost ($19.80) and $198 for enterprise edition. This can be considered as a good choice to users. For much time to have supporting service of 6 months or 12 months, store owners have to pay much money.
AgileCodex produces this Magento 2 advanced reporting module to help store owners in managing the current and future performance by analyzing the data by reports. It can help store owners take a quick view sales overview by days, months or years.
Here are some useful characteristics of Magento 2 advanced report extension provided by AgileCodex:
- Provide business analytics based on reliable data.
- Use dashboard to see all reports at one place.
- Evaluate sale by day, week or month.
- Analyze correctly and interpret real time data.
- Support on mobile device.
Magento 2 advanced reporting module is a suitable choice for stores to have a tool to analyze the data. With a price of $99, this extension provides 90 days free supporting service, free lifetime updates and 60 days money back. Admins have to pay only $20 for installation service if necessary.
Mirasvit produces Magento 2 advanced reports extension to support store admin to go deeper insights to analyze more indicators of a store. Mirasvit also supports them to utilize this module with the the purpose of giving 12 ready – made reports to show and update store’s performance at any time as demand.
Mirasvit supplies some helpful features below:
- Give probable form of store’s advanced reports.
- Exist 12+ report types.
- Visualize data with multiple graphs.
- Advanced dashboard to check the achievement of the goals.
- Customize reports as wish. (adding or hide column, choose date and time…)
- Filter practically.
- Be able to download reports via CSV file.
This advanced report for Magento 2 supports store admin with multiple useful functions. It costs $119 for community edition and $318 for enterprise edition without including the installation cost ($49). This price is suitable with various features provided by Miravist.
Magento 2 advanced reporting module by Landofcoder is a promising Magento 2 advanced report module that can bring a lot of useful functions. The extension supplied by Landofcoder can be considered as the quickest reporting tool and gives admin the deepest analytics insights as well. The main characteristic is still to issue statistical data to evaluate the current performance with visible graphs of orders, sales or product categories so that store owners are able to compare the current performance to the previous one to view any new changes.
Fundamental functions of advanced report for Magento 2 by Landofcoder:
- Provide 28+ various report types.
- Support report drill down.
- Supply various graphs for trends as pie or bar charts.
- Easy to filter data as date, week or month.
- Integrate a profit – calculating formula for store owners to manage the current performance.
- Support analytics on mobile Apps.
- Be able to customize reports by a few clicks.
- Easy to export report to CSV file.
With price policy of $129 plus many practical functions, Magento 2 advanced report extension by Landofcoder can occupy the market share and customers’ belief quickly. This is a perfect choice to any users which is also equipped with mobile apps to help admin adjust new changes everywhere and every time. Landofcoder provides 12 – month support for single license and with the higher level as standard or premium customers have to pay more to own this service.
Amasty developed this module to expand more roles of default Magento 2 with an advanced analytics tool. This tool is able to count and gather indices by sales, products or customers to evaluate the current situation of a business. From those things, this business can predict the suitable strategy to push up the current performance to a higher level.
Some important features of advanced report for Magento 2 by Amasty are:
- Have 14 report types.
- Customize and control dashboard display.
- Exist helpful filter tool for different reports.
- Select suitable graphs and data grids for reports.
- Export report data quickly.
Magento 2 advanced reporting module costs $299 for community edition and $599 for enterprise edition with 3 – month free support excluding installation service ($59). For 6 – month supporting service, it costs $149 and $219 for 12 – month supporting service. The extension supports many important feature but the price is a little bit high for customers to afford to pay.
This Magento 2 advanced reporting module is developed with the main purpose of providing store admin detailed reports about sales overview, product performance and so on. All data from any transactions will be recorded and they will be displayed through a data table and a chart to illustrate to be much more visible. This module is able to analyze data exactly and and gives a quick view of evaluation for a store.
Here are some vital functions of the advanced report for Magento 2:
- Provide 7 types of reports.
- Demonstrate reports by multiple graphs with visual trends.
- Customize period of time with calendar.
- Make the report generation quickly by converting all the necessary data.
- Filter data effectively.
- Give bookmarks for any reports.
Magento 2 advanced report extension by Aheadworks provides some outstanding features that can support store admin to measure performance better. Aheadworks provides free installation cost to users, free 12-month Service Agreement but the price is $499 for community edition and $1499 for enterprise edition – quite expensive on the market.
Here are top 6 Magento 2 Advanced Report Extension based on some criteria mentioned on the top of this article. Any further information to improve this list is warmly welcomed. We hope that this article can help us choose the best Advanced Report for Magento 2 to your business. Please Like, Share and Subscribe to Magexts to read more practical extension review articles. If you want to add your product to this list, contact us.