This article will recommend 5 Magento 2 custom module image upload backend Extensions which are the best for Magento. The reason is a review of customers to products is very important, it provides more information about products for other customers and helps them to consider whether to buy the products.
There are four criteria we base on to select the best Magento Customer Image Upload Extension:
- Extension functions
- Provider’s reputation
- Price and support policy
Magento 2 Extensions
#1. Magento 2 Product Images by Customer – BSSCommerce (79$ CE – 179$ EE)
Some functions of Magento 2 Product Images by Customer by BSS Commerce:
- Allow guests and registered users to upload products pictures to Magento webstore.
- Automatically send alert emails to administrators when customers upload images.
- The simple uploaded manager system in a grid of backend.
- The decision system: approve/disapprove/delete customer image requests one by one or multiple.
- Configure image sizes in the backend configuration.
- Show approved images in a particular slider.
- Allows customers to view images uploaded by other ones.
The Magento 2 custom module image upload backend extension offers customers to pay 79$ for Community version and 179$ for Enterprise version.
There are many other support services such as free installation, free 1-year support, free update and 30-day money back so that admin can control an useful Magento Customer Image Upload Extension for his store.
#2. Customer Product Images Magento 2 – Shreeji Infosys (39.99$ CE – no EE)
- The following things are useful and unique functions of magento 2 custom module image upload backend:
- Enable/Disable back-end functionality
- Merchant can reward customers with the automatically coupon code feature for approved image requests.
- Allow admin to change text of button and title from the system configuration
- Support notification email for each request (i.e. new, approved, rejected requests)
- Email template configuration
The Customer Product Images Magento 2 extension by Shreeji Infosys offers 39.99$ not including installation service (15.99$), multiple domain license (39.99$). The supports period cost is 3 months free, 6 months 9.99$ and unlimited for 15.99$.
Magento 1 Extensions
#1. Magento Customer Images Uploader – BELVG (69$ CE – no EE)
There is a little different thing from other magento 2 custom option image Extension, magento 2 custom module image upload backend extension of BELVG doesn’t let users upload multiple images, set up image size and the number of image/slide.
However, this module still has basic functions and simple UI.
Some practical functions of this Magento Customer Image Upload Extension:
- Upload products images by customers
- Customize products images
- Send notification emails to administrators automatically when new images are uploaded
- Provide customer images slider
- Discount coupons for uploading images
- Both logged in customers and guests can upload images
- Reward the most active customers for approved images
BELVG offers customers to pay 69$ for magento 2 custom module image upload frontend Extension Community Edition, $40 for installation, with 1 year free support, 30 day money back, the price is reasonable and the support policy is good.
Magento Customer Image Uploader extension by BELVG is really a simple and effective extension for Magento stores.
#2. Magento Customer Product Images – Amasty (79$ CE – 279$ EE)
- Allows customers to post their review image to you Magento web store
- Reward customers uploading with coupons automatically
- Build trust from other customers from their “collegues” recommendation
- Approve the appropriate images only
- Use configures for displaying images.
Similar to BELVG magento customer image upload , this Magento Customer Image Upload Extension has basic functions such as approve/disapprove/delete image, reward for most active users, etc… , simple UI and optimized for Magento 1.
The advantage of Amasty Magento Customer Product Images is customers can upload multiple images, but restricted in 3 images in a post to keep the server load low.
The offer price of Amasty is 79$ for Community Edition and 279$ for Enterprise Edition. Support policy from Amasty is $59 installation, 3 months free support, 60 day money back , free lifetime update. You can pay more for longer support time (49$ for 6 months and 69$ for 12 months support).
#3. Magento Product Images By Customer – FMEextensions ($69.99 for CE, $209.99 for EE)
Last but not least, the Magento Product Images By Customer extension from FMEextensions is a good module in the list.
Although the lack of important functions such as approve/disapprove image (only delete option), insert email/title/description to upload, set image size and number of images in a post, but this magento 2 custom module image upload frontend extension still has a simple UI and easy to use.
FMEextensions costs 69.99$ for Community Edition of Magento Customer Image Upload Extension and 209.99$ for Enterprise Edition, $35 fast installation, free lifetime support & update, 45 day money back.
Each magento 2 custom option image Extension has complete functions to help customers upload products images to Magento store, and the manage pictures function for admin.
Despite the differences in price, support policy and image manager functions, the basic functions almost include easy usage, the simple UI and good description.
Those lists above are top best 5 Magento Customer Image Upload Extension we have chosen carefully in the top of this article.
Feel free to contact us, if you want to add your Magento customer image upload Extension into the list. Like, Share and Subscribe to Magexts to read many helpful extension review articles.