As can be seen from the title, the highlight today is the list of Top 5 Magento 2 Landing Page Extension Review to capture significant leads. Actually, we’re inspired to write this post after finishing “Landing Page Optimization: The Definitive Guide to Testing and Tuning for Conversions” by Tim Ash. For online marketers, especially those involving in promoting Magento 2 stores, we strongly recommend reading this book to figure out what the landing page is and how it can benefit your business.
If you want to save your precious time, feel free to scroll down to have a brief definition of Landing Pages, the advantages you can employ, and the easiest way to build an effective landing page with Magento 2 Landing Page module.
What is Landing Page?
Known by other names such as lander, lead capture page, jump page, destination page, splash page, the landing page is the standalone web page designed to measure and enhance the effectiveness of marketing campaign. Hence, this page will appear on the potential customer’s clicking on the embedded link from SERPs, online ads, direct email, social media post, etc.
According to Magento Community Edition User Guide, the landing page for a search term can be a content page, a category page, a product detail page, or even a page on a different site. You can include product description, item list, promotion banner, inquiry form, business contact, testimonials, video, or any persuasive things you want to lead customers to specific conversions.
Why Should You Employ Magento 2 Landing Pages?
Some of you still feel confused about the landing pages vs. the standard web pages, don’t you? In fact, Magento 2 Landing Pages are one type of web page but simplified without distraction while the standard one often consists of too many elements and navigations. Hence, the landing pages are helpful to catch customers’ eyes to desirable actions.
Besides being conversion-focused, landing pages are used to determine how successful your Magento 2 marketing campaign is. For example, you can add a link to your lead capture page and analyze the click-through rate and desired conversion rate.
If you are still on the way of looking for a handy tool to build or improve your landing pages, then let’s continue.
Margext team has handly selected to review Top 5 Magento 2 Landing Page Extensions based on the reliable criteria as usual:
- The features of each Magento 2 extension.
- The prices and support policies offered by each Magento 2 extension developer.
- The demo sites on product page. .
- Ratings and reviews of customers.
The list of Landing Page for Magento 2 extensions will be arranged in ascending order of price.
We’ll begin with the Free Magento 2 Landing Page extension for the Community Edition. The features are basic, yet still worth trying:
- Create unlimited landing pages including product images, pricing, description, and more.
- Customize background and CTA buttons of the generated pages.
- Integrate Landing Page for Magento 2 extension with CRM or email marketing software.
- Responsive landing pages on any device.
Please note that you need to create Sunny Landing Pages account before taking all advantages of this Magento 2 extensions, the sign-up only takes you one minute. You can build and publish up to 300 Free Magento 2 Landing Pages per month for various marketing purposes.
The second name of the list of Magento 2 Landing Page extension review has been developed by Makarovsoft, which including several highlight features for you to explore:
- Generate any number of Magento 2 landing pages to promote your sites.
- Pick products to show on the created landing pages.
- Select CMS pages to display the lander.
- Tailor text above/below the selected products and upload eye-catching images.
- Define metadata and include breadcrumbs for better SEO performance.
- Manage all created Magento 2 landing pages in the grid.
Though the demo is not available now, we can learn from the screenshot that all features are straightforward to configure. Both Community Edition and Enterprise Edition together with free installation, free 6-month support, and free 6-month upgrade are supported at $69.00. The features come with the reasonable price. If you look for more advanced features, consider the next Magento 2 extensions on the list.
Magesales Magento 2 Landing Pages extension gives you chances to create unique and SEO-friendly content and display for customers what they want to see and enjoy the higher conversion rate as a result.
Key features of this Magento 2 Landing Page extension you should try:
- Build various Magento 2 landing pages as wanted.
- Customize SEO-friendly URL and meta information to enhance SEO and improve search engine ranking.
- Manually select products to show on Magento 2 CMS pages and above category pages.
- Auto-generate landing pages by assigning conditions.
- Support multi-store and multi-language level.
Magento 2 Landing Page extension by Magesales receives excellent reviews on its product page. You need to spend $99.00 and $248.00 for the Community Edition and the Enterprise Edition respectively. Free lifetime support and free lifetime upgrade will follow on your purchase. Installation service costs you more $39.00.
Magento 2 Landing Page is the must-have module to run marketing campaign such as Adwords campaigns, seasonal promotions, new arrivals, and so on.
The advanced Landing Page for Magento 2 extension provide you with interesting features to make this task easier.
- Generate single or bulk Magento 2 landing pages.
- Customize the design of the created page with 5 different layouts.
- Set conditions to create Magento 2 landing pages content.
- Assign text attributes for top Magento 2 Landing Pages Blocks per store view level.
- Integrate with SEO Suite Ultimate including best SEO practices such as metadata, meta robot, sitemap, Hreflang, etc.
- Define crosslinking information.
This Magento 2 extension is fully compatible with SEO Suite by Mageworx to get you access to advanced SEO functionality. The Community Edition costs $149.00 with free update and support while the Enterprise Edition costs $298.00 with the free upgrade, free priority support, free personal assistance, and free product consultancy. You need to pay additional $69 for installation.
Amasty provides the last extension on the list today. Not only can SEO-friendly landing pages trigger customers to convert more, but they also boost your site ranking on SERPs.
This Magento 2 module is rich in functions:
- Create an unlimited number of Magento 2 landing pages for promos, special deal, newsletter form, and so on.
- Configure flexible conditions to auto-generate product list.
- Include custom CMS blocks at the top or bottom of the standard pages.
- Support SEO performance with metadata, URLs, canonical URLs, and sitemap.
- Export/import all landing page in the format of CSV file.
- Be available at the multi-store view level.
Magento 2 Landing Page by Amasty has similar features with that by Mageworx, with one more interesting features which allow admins to import and export all Magento 2 landing pages in a blink. The price of Community Edition is the same as Mageworx Magento 2 Landing Page module at $149.00. The Enterprise Edition comes at $449.00. Both include free 3-month support. Extended support means you have to spend more: $79.00 for 6 months and $129.00 for 12 months. If you want installation services, pay additional $59.00.
That’s all for Magento 2 extension review today. Are you ready to build your first Magento 2 landing pages, or to improve your existing splash pages? Feel free to contact us if you have any question about Magento 2 Landing Page extensions mentioned above. In case, we miss out any other useful Landing Pages for Magento 2 modules, let us know too.
For more useful reviews, don’t forget to Subscribe. Have a nice working day!