Magento Amazon Extension is an optimal option in recent days. As you may know, Amazon is a well-known enterprise in terms of e-commerce worldwide. Therefore, Magento users nowadays tend to use Amazon integration to expand distribution channels.
In this blog, we will give you an overview of this large company as well as several reasons why you need to integrate Amazon.
Later on, a list of highly recommended Magento Amazon extensions with detailed reviews will be provided.
Let’s get started!
Amazon – The King of E-commerce
Amazon, established in 1994, is specialized in e-commerce, cloud computing, digital streaming, and artificial intelligence (AI). However, Amazon is the most famous for its e-commerce sector.
At first, Jeff Bezos, Amazon’s founder, just focused on the online marketplace for books. He then decided to expand the business to many other categories, namely, electronics, software, video games, apparel, furniture, food, toys, and jewelry.
For years of development, Amazon has gained various achievements in terms of e-commerce. It is considered as the world’s largest online marketplace, measured by revenue and market share.
Besides, Amazon is one of the world’s most valuable brands. It is recognized as one of the Big 4 technology enterprises, along with Google, Apple, and Facebook.
Today, Amazon is the King of e-commerce because of its:
- Outstanding customer service: The company tries to understand customer demands and satisfy them with innovations. Among e-commerce businesses, Amazon is the one that has the highest rate of satisfied consumers. That’s the primary reason for its sustainability and high revenue.
- Personalization: Amazon is good at leveraging user experience incredibly. They meet each customer’s requirements, making them feel respected and honored when shopping at their place. In this sector, no one can beat Amazon.
- Products & Services: A wide range of goods provided is another reason. Visiting the website, you can find anything from A to Z. Besides, the business is also famous for services that benefit consumers like free-shipping, books borrowing, streaming services.
- The transformation over time: Innovation is one of Amazon’s key points in gaining a foothold in the market. They try to improve their services time by time to adapt to each specific situation.
All in all, Amazon is the brightest star in the e-commerce sky.
Magento & Amazon Integration – Why Not?
Magento & Amazon is one of the most optimal solutions right now to make international services.
Magento, a well-known e-commerce platform, integrates with Amazon, the King of the online marketplace is the best combination ever, for sure. But of course, you need to know exactly what benefits it will bring about.
Drive More Sales & Gain More Profit
Integrating Magento stores with Amazon means that you can take advantage of Amazon’s buyers. Therefore, you can quickly get access to different customer segmentation in an extensive marketplace like Amazon.
In this way, boosting sales is much easier than selling products on a single platform. This is one of the best strategies to attract as many customers as possible in a short period. Hence, you can generate more revenue for your store.
Effectively Manage Inventories & Orders
Keeping track of inventories is important. And Amazon integration will help you to do so in the most effective way.
When your products intend to be out of stock, you will be notified immediately. Besides, whenever an order is rejected or returned, it will let you know right away that you can timely handle the situation.
You may wonder that this benefit is still available when not integrating Amazon. However, the biggest difference is that all notifications will be sent to you through a single platform. And notably, all status will be synced in both platforms so that you can manage your inventories effectively.
Reduce Administrative Tasks
Such tasks like importing, exporting, editing, tracking data are not time-consuming tasks anymore with Amazon integration services. Through just one dashboard, you just have to upload your products’ information once, and it will be displayed on both your Magento site and Amazon account.
Thus, you don’t have to spend much time dealing with 2 separate platforms. You can make use of the valuable time to reduce these administrative tasks and concentrate on your customers.
Report Better with Bi-direction Data Flow
This is a unique point when integrating Amazon to your Magento store. You will have a 360-degree view of all your orders, inventories, and pricing; therefore, it is much convenient to receive clear reports of your store’s performance.
Build Trust in Customers
It is crucial, we suppose. Especially when you start your own business, building trust is the first thing you need to do. If your store is not reliable enough, customers won’t look for your products as it will affect their experience.
However, with Amazon integration, you can gain belief. As Amazon is a large brand worldwide, customers will somehow believe in the company and its products. Therefore, you can use this advantage to sell your goods and then quickly increase sales.
Detailed Reviews of Magento 2 Amazon Extensions – FREE & Paid Options
Now, you have understood the benefits of Magento Amazon extension. It’s time you got an insight into this type of module.
This section will give you various Magento 2 Amazon extensions with different functionalities, such as Magento Amazon Payment extension, Magento Amazon Fulfillment extension, Magento Amazon Integration extension, or Magento Amazon Marketplace extension, etc.
Also, the list below includes both FREE and paid options. That’s why you should not overlook it.
#1. M2E Pro Magento eBay Amazon Extension – FREE
Compatible with: Magento 2.0 – 2.1 – 2.2 – 2.3
- Professional assistance with pricing, inventories, multi-channel optimization
- Multi-marketplace support within a single environment
- Continuous key products development & improvement
- Additional support for new marketplace features
- Real-time inventory management
- Support for Amazon, eBay
- Unlimited pricing strategies
- Unlimited stores & accounts
- Comprehensive task automation
M2E Pro Amazon (Magento eBay Amazon extension) is the only Magento native integration. With this extension, you can quickly list and manage all your products on Amazon, eBay, and Walmart directly from the backend at your fingertips.
M2E Pro Amazon provides assistance to control multi-marketplace with just a single environment. It is much easier that you don’t need to switch between many interfaces.
Directly from the Magento system, the extension enables you to synchronize all items and send orders from 3 marketplaces in real-time. Therefore, you can save time to manage a large amount of data.
Most importantly, it is free of charge. You just need to download the Magento Amazon plugin, and within 15 minutes, you are able to experience all the amazing features described by the provider. Why don’t you give it a try?
#2. Magento Amazon Integration Extension by M2E Pro – FREE
Compatible with: Magento 2.0.x – 2.1.x – 2.2.x – 2.3.0 – 2.3.1 – 2.3.2 – 2.3.3 – 2.3.4
- 9 supported countries
- Automatically linking products to Amazon
- Manually linking custom-made items
- Creating new products even not having an identifier
- Easily configuring exported Amazin fields: title, description, weight, price, conditions, etc.
- Importing orders from Amazon to Magento store
- Importing customer information
- Checking orders without logging in
Magento Amazon Integration is an optimal solution for you if you are too tired of exporting and importing products in bulk to Amazon.
An entire list of items will be imported to Amazon in a blink of an eye, no matter how much data it includes. Using this Magento Amazon module, you can sync both products and customers’ data with your store.
Besides, the extension supports many countries, which is exceptionally convenient to sell products worldwide. You can synchronize Magento data with Amazon USA, Germany, Spain, France, Italy, the UK, Mexico, Canada, and the Netherlands.
In terms of actual customers’ reviews, they rated this Magento Amazon extension 4.7/5 in general. It is a fantastic extension, and they have been fully satisfied with the result it brought about.
#3. Amazon Sales Channel by Magento Adobe Company – FREE
Compatible with: Magento 2.2 – 2.3
- Linking Magento stores with Amazon in various countries
- Continuously synchronizing products to Amazon store
- Setting intelligent pricing conditions
- Making use of Fulfill by Amazon (FBA)
- Syncing inventories between Magento & Amazon store
- Importing Amazon product attributes to improve Magento catalog
- Using the currency conversion tool to support multiple currencies
This is a Magento Amazon Marketplace extension to optimize your Magento store. Developed by the Magento company itself, it is a great option that you can make use of to run your business efficiently.
First of all, Amazon Sales Channel enables you to connect your store directly with the USA, Canadian, the UK, and Mexican Amazon marketplace. For this reason, it is quite useful when you sell products both locally and internationally and gain access to millions of customers.
Secondly, another key feature of the module is the ability to use Fulfill by Amazon or FBA in short. FBA allows Magento store owners to combine fulfilling both Amazon orders and their orders so that they can deliver items at customers’ hands.
However, the Magento Amazon module’s functionalities are not so different from the 2 previous extensions’. But it is worth considering as it is free of charge and contains many helpful features that pleased many users.
#4. Magento 2 Amazon Pay Extension by Amazon Payments, Inc – FREE
Compatible with: Magento 2.1 – 2.2
- Refresh shipping details when using the “Return to standard checkout”
- Advanced compatibility with the 3rd party checkout extension
- Multiple currencies support
- No hidden fees or add-on fees
- Smooth payment process
- Multi-devices optimized
- Less time checking out
Unlike Magento Amazon Integration, this is a Magento Amazon Payment extension that served you to make payment.
Magento 2 Amazon Pay extension helps your checkout process run smoothly. Customers can spend more time shopping and reduce the waiting time at checkout.
Besides, there’s no hidden fee, add-on fee. All the cost is displayed up-front so that shoppers will know precisely how much they have to pay before hands. And of course, multiple currencies are supported, mainly USD and EUR.
Another critical point is that customers can make payments wherever they are, as it is compatible with multi-devices. They can use their desktops, tablets, or even mobile phones to pay the price when on the go.
#5. Magento Amazon Fulfillment Extension by CedCommerce – $499
Compatible with: Magento 2.3
- Enabling sellers to create many accounts
- Synchronizing inventories
- Mapping Amazon Shipping speed with Magento store
- Syncing orders in real-time
- Effectively managing orders in both Amazon & Magento store
We have mentioned the Fulfill by Amazon (FBA) functionality above. And this is an extension developed explicitly for this purpose.
Magento Amazon Fulfillment (so-called Amazon FBA Integration) is one of the best options to take advantage of the FBA feature. It connects the Magento store with Amazon Multi-Channel Fulfillment (MCF).
With the module, you can successfully fulfill your multi-channel orders and quickly ship them directly to the customers. Thenceforth, you can effortlessly boost sales.
However, CedCommerce offers $499 for this Magento Amazon plugin, which is relatively expensive. But the features included will make you feel that it’s worthwhile investing in.
#6. Magento Amazon S3 Extension by MageComp – $149
Compatible with: Magento 2.3
- Connecting the Magento store with Amazon S3 Cloud storage
- Easily syncing various types of data
- Quickly check the storage from the backend
- Being able to set a request timeout if needed
- Backend option to able or disable the extension
- Using the Content Delivery Network (CDN)
Magento Amazon S3 extension is our last recommendation in this blog. It is a storage service that helps you effortlessly enter data and manage it in a secure storage server, Amazon S3 Cloud storage.
This extension offers better scalability, data availability, security, and performance. Because of its high-rated durability and data management, accordingly, it becomes one of the best choices for both small-scale and large businesses.
So, if you are looking for a method, a tool that helps you out with managing data, you should try it now. We highly recommend this Magento Amazon extension developed by MageComp.
All in all, we suppose that managing data and getting access to a massive number of customers is not a difficult task anymore.
Through this blog, we hope that you can realize the necessity of Amazon integration. Then, you can find the most suitable Magento Amazon extensions that meet your demands.
If you need further information, please don’t hesitate to contact us. We’re glad to hear from you. Thanks a lot for reading!