Magento 2 stock status notifies online shoppers of the currently available product inventory. By default, you can only label it with boring texts such as “In Stock,” or “Out Of Stock.” Today, we introduce you Magento 2 Custom Stock Status extension to customize the inventory availability status for more informative one. In stead, you can use catchy icons/images and call-to-action messages. Also, you can create any number of statuses to capture the eyes of potential customers, inform them about product availability, improve the stock experience, and trigger them to purchase more.
In this post, we’ve hand-picked to review Best 6 Magento 2 Custom Stock Status extensions developed by reliable developers. As usual, we choose the list based on the following criteria:
- The features of each Magento 2 Custom Stock Status extension.
- The prices and support policies following the extensions.
- The demo sites of Custom Stock Status for Magento 2 extensions.
- Ratings and reviews of customers on the product pages.
- 1. Magento 2 Custom Stock Status Extension by Cmsideas ($49.00 CE)
- 2. Magento 2 Custom Stock Status Extension by Belvg ($69.00 CE – $69.00 EE)
- 3. Magento 2 Custom Stock Status Extension by Magenest ($69.00 CE – $169.00 EE)
- 4. Magento 2 Custom Stock Status Extension by Anowave ($79.00 EE)
- 5. Magento 2 Custom Stock Status Extension by MageComp ($99.00 CE – $199.00 EE)
- 6. Magento 2 Custom Stock Status Extension by Amasty ($199.00 CE – $499.00 EE)
- Final Words
Do not miss the great chance to trigger customers’ purchase intention. Replace the monotonous default stock texts with communicative messages.
Key features supported by Cmsideas Magento 2 Custom Stock Status extension:
- Edit and set the display of custom stock statuses on the frontend.
- Customize shipping messages to be shown under Magento 2 stock status.
- Define the status text to be linked to the specific CMS page.
- Work well with 5 Magento 2 product types.
With the support of Magento 2 Custom Stock Status, your product pages and category pages will become more informative and flexible based on backend configuration. Since customers are well-informed of the product availability, you can expect the improvement in the shopping experience and the higher conversion rate as a result. Both frontend and backend demos work smoothly so you can test all features if wanted. In term of price, the Community Edition comes at $49.00. In case, you ask for professional installation services; you need to pay more $20.00.
Rather than display “out of stock” status on the product page and drive customers out right away, you can use Magento 2 Custom Stock Status extension by Belvg to inform them the exact time when items are back in stock or even allow them to preorder by displaying the message, say, “The product is now temporarily out of stock but still available for purchases.”
Belvg Custom Stock Status for Magento 2 extension offers the features, as below:
- Create any number of Magento 2 custom stock statuses for different product types.
- Edit text and upload icons making custom statuses more visible and informative.
- Configure the exact number of in-stock products to be shown in the frontend.
- Auto-update stock statuses based on the changes in product quantity.
Though this Magento 2 Custom Stock Status module is not available for installing yet, you can place a pre-order for the Community Edition and the Enterprise Edition at $69.00 and $40.00 more for pro installation service, if any.
The next candidate is Magenest Magento 2 Custom Stock Status extension to highlight the available stock with impressive icons and call-to-action text so that customers can keep track of product availability and make the quick purchase decision.
In the demo, you can test these main features, as wanted:
- Create and apply multiple stock status attributes to each product.
- Upload icons for generated Magento 2 custom stock status.
- Enable/disable the default stock status.
- Show custom stock status on the product list page and in the shopping cart.
- Set the quantity range rule to the display of specific status.
Magenest provides both the Community Edition and the Enterprise Edition of this user-friendly extension at $69.00 and $169.00 respectively. Free 6-month support will follow. However, the installation will cost more $50.00. Please scroll down for more outstanding features.
Anowave develops another choice for Magento 2 Custom Stock Status extension. This Magento 2 module also supports refreshing the stock status with informative messages and icons.
Highlight features to explore:
- Include various custom stock statuses in the product page, product listing, and category page.
- Define threshold value for the specific status message to be auto-shown.
- Support CSS, custom icons, and color swatch.
- Be available with any product types.
The color swatch feature is quite impressive, which will make status more catchy. Anowave asks you $79.00 for the Enterprise Edition of Magento 2 Custom Stock Status.
If you desire to improve your Magento 2 stores’ bounce rate, please consider setting up the understandable stock status messages to let customers know the product availability.
MageComp has come up with various worth-trying features for Magento 2 Custom Stock Status extension:
- Add unlimited stock statuses with customized messages to the product page and the category page.
- Auto-display custom stock status once item quantity falls below the configured threshold value.
- Support date format to display expected in-stock or pre-order date.
- Set the display and content of shipping message together with Magento 2 Custom Stock Status.
- Auto-update stock status and shipping information if there are changes in inventory quantity.
There are also other interesting features for you to check in the demos. You need to spend $99.00, $199.00, and $39.00 for the Community Edition, the Enterprise Edition, and the professional installation respectively.
The last name on the today list is Amasty Magento 2 Custom Stock Status, which is the richest-in-features.
- Add and assign multiple stock statuses to specific products as wanted.
- Display created statuses at different places of the sites: product page, category page, simple options of the configurable, shopping cart, and the checkout page.
- Activates rules for quantity range custom stock status.
- Insert beautiful icons to stock status.
- Support time variables and quantity variable.
- Show stock status for all product types.
About the price, Magento 2 Custom Stock Status extension by Amasty also the most expensive: $199.00 for the Community Edition and $499.00 for the Enterprise Edition. Both include 3-month support without extra cost. The installation is charged at $59.00.
In brief, Magento 2 Custom Stock Status extension is the ideal way to draw the attention of the potential customers with communicative status messages. We recommend you give each of Top 6 Magento 2 Custom Stock Status extensions a try so that you can make the wisest choice. If you have any questions or if we miss out any useful Custom Stock Status for Magento 2 plugin, let us know.
Do not forget to subscribe for more comprehensive review lists.