Magento 2 push notifications extension provides a quick and effective way to notify customers directly through their browsers. Now customers can check new promotions, new items, news of products without opening their email.
In this article, we will provide the list of 6 Magento 2 Push Notifications Extensions and compare features, demo, compatibility, support policies and prices.
1. Magento 2 Push Notifications Extension – BSSCommerce (59$ CE – 159$ EE)
Last but not least, the honourable mention on the list is push notification magento 2 extension from BSSCommerce.
This extension provides a fast and effective way to notify subscribed customers using their browsers. Despite the low price of this extension, it still has many good functions includes:
- Send push notifications in Magento 2 to subscribed customers, immediately, automatically or manually using this push notification magento 2 extension
- Manage push notifications in Magento 2 function: Create/edit/delete notification, redirect to URL, upload image for each notification template.
- Allows admin to set up time to send push notification in Magento 2 from the backend using this extension
- Allows admin to manage subscribers and other important statistics from backend using Dashboard grid in this extension
- Compatible with Magento 2.0.x to 2.2.x
- Compatible with Chrome, Safari and Firefox.
The support policy of BSSCommerce Magento 2 Push Notification extension includes free installation and update, free 1-year support and 30-day money back.
BSSCommerce offers customers to pay 59$ for push notification magento 2 Community Extension and 159$ for Enterprise Extension.
This is the best-in-budget extension if you want a magento push notifications extension for a low price but still had many good and effective functions. For further information and buying extension, please visit BSSCommere magento push notifications Extension
2. Magento 2 Push Notifications using Google Firebase – BitBorne (15$)
BitBorne Magento 2 Browsers Notifications allows store administrators to send push notifications to their customers using Google Firebase. You can use this extension without manual work and coding skills.
The main features of this extension include:
- Send push notifications in Magento 2 to customers on the browser
- Manage push notification in Magento 2 backend: create a push notifications in Magento 2, redirect to url, upload image
- Manage subscribers
- Compatible with Firefox, Safari, Opera, Chrome, Edge
- Compatible with Magento 2.0.1 to 2.1.3 version
BitBorne offers customers to pay 15$ for the Magento 2 Push Notifications using Google Firebase. The main features of this extension are very basic, allows store owners to manage push notifications in Magento 2 and subscribers.
3. Magento 2 Chrome, Firefox, and Safari Push Notifications – Amasty ($129)
The second name on the list is AnoWave Magento 2 Chrome, Firefox, and Safari Push Notifications.
This extension provides browser push notifications in Magento 2 web store, manage notifications content and subscription from the backend.
- Manage push notifications in Magento 2 and subscribers
- Compatible with Firefox, Chrome, Safari
- Compatible with Magento 2.0.x and 2.1.x
- The number of push notifications in Magento 2 is unlimited depends on system requirements.
Because this extension is still in beta version, there is nothing much to know more about Chrome, Firefox, and Safari magento push notifications, including support policy and another service. But you can buy this extension with 147$.
4. PushAssist Push Notifications (from 0 to 999$ per month depends on demand)
The third name on the list is magento push notifications from PushAssist. PushAssist provides Push Notifications extension for every platform (Magento 1 / 2, WordPress, open cart, Drupal) and every web browsers (Chrome, Firefox, Safari, Opera) and responsive on mobile device of course.
The main features of this push notification magento 2 are very interesting:
- The basic pack is free with some restricted: 3000 subscribers only, unlimited notifications, SSL supports, responsive, five segments, remove brandings (paid version only) and email supports.
- The elite pack includes: 175000 subscribers limits, unlimited segments, unlimited database campaigns, unlimited recurring campaigns, notification reports, unlimited users, Dedicated Cloud Infrastructure, Custom Domain Integration, One Click Unsubscribe, Geo Targeting, RSS to Push Frequency Capping per (Min/Hour/Day), A/B Testing, Rest API, Email / Phone Support.
The pay-to-use functions are very useful and effective for marketing and customers analysis. PushAssist Push Notifications is the most expensive extension on the list but it’s worth to buy if you can use it effectively.
5. Webkul Web Push Notification (99$ CE – 198$ EE)
The fourth name on the list is Web Push Notification from Webkul, another low-price extension for Magento 2 store administrators.
Using this extension, customers can receive the real-time push notification from the store they want to keep updating.
- Allows to send push notifications from Magento 2 site to subscribers
- Integrated with all Magento 2 platform.
- Compatible with Firefox 5+ and Chrome 14+
- Includes SSL certificate
- Store administrator can create/edit/delete push notifications in Magento 2 content from the backend, send a notification to all customers of selected customers.
- Store administrator can view subscribers from the backend.
The demo of push notification magento 2 extension runs smoothly and effective. The Webkul Web Push Notification cost 99$ for Community Edition and 198$ for Enterprise Edition, 19$ for installation service.
The support policy includes 3-month free support. If you need longer support service, you can pay extra 39.6$ for six months or 49.5$ for 1-year support when using magento push notifications extension.
6. Mirasvit Push Notification (149$ CE – 298$ EE)
Mirasvit Push Notification for Magento 2 is another name we want to mention on this list.
This extension is one of the most valuable push notification magento 2 extension due to its main features and support policy service. The main functions of Mirasvit Magento 2 Push Notifications Extension include:
- Send two types of Push notifications in Magento 2 to subscribed customers: triggered notification and manual notification, and you can set rules to send notifications using this extension.
- The management function includes: create/edit/delete push notifications in Magento 2, redirect to url and upload image.
- Compatible with Magento 2.0.x to 2.2.x
- Compatible with Firefox, Edge, Chrome.
The support policy of Mirasvit includes 90-days free support, lifetime update and free installation. Mirasvit magento push notifications extension’s price is high: 149$ for Community Edition and 298$ for Enterprise Edition.
The demo has some errors, but the description and screenshots have described how this extension work. The price is acceptable due to its function. For more information and buying extension, please visit Mirasvit Push Notification
In summing up the list, these are six best Magento 2 Push Notifications extensions we can provide includes their main functions, support policies and prices.
We hope that you can choose the right best solution for your Magento 2 web store using this list.
If you have a push notification Magento 2 extensions to submit on the list, please contact us.
Feel free to leave a comment if you have any questions, and don’t forget to subscribe to Magexts for more Magento 2 extensions review and comparison articles.