When customers access to your store, they can easily find wanted products by entering keywords in the search box or using layered navigation to filter items. To help clients have better user experiences, many Layered Navigation extensions with advanced and innovative features were developed. In this articles, we will give you information and quick reviews about 6 best Layered Navigation extensions for Magento 2.
Top 6 Magento 2 Layered Navigation extensions were manually selected and arranged among many useful extensions based on the following criteria:
- Extension features
- The reputation of vendors
- Default Layered Navigation
- 6 Best Magento 2 Layered Navigation Extensions You Should Know
- In Conclusion
As you can see, default layered navigation of Magento 2 only allows customers to apply one filter at a single time. Therefore, it comes as no surprise that clients may feel inconvenient and time-consuming when they have to conduct many operations in the store. However, with improved extensions, limits of default layered navigation can be solved effectively.
Fundamental features of Webkul Layered Navigation extension:
- Supports AJAX based filter allowing web pages to update and transfer data without reloading
- Customers can select multiple attributes and attribute values at one time
- Provides price slider for user defined range search
- Enables customers to search for keywords
- Shows current selection directly in the search box.
- Maintains the previous state of the browser
- Customize the attributes
Review: The extension of Webkul supplies basic functions of Magento 2 layered navigation. The price $39 for the community edition and $78 for the enterprise edition are considered as the low price levels compared to other extensions. Moreover, you have to pay only $7.8 if you require installation service.
Detailed functions of BSS Layered Navigation extension:
- Supports multi select layered navigation
- Expand/collapse and show more/less attributes
- Provides AJAX technology to speed up filter loading
- Supplies 4 display modes for each product attribute: checkbox, dropdown, visual swatch, text swatch
- Supports price range slider and input box
- Allows product filter by rating
Review: We can see that the BSS extension not only provides necessary features of layered navigation but it also has some advanced functions that Webkul extension does not have. The price $59 is reasonable along with free installation, free lifetime update supported by BSS.
Key features of Manadev Layered Navigation extension:
- Supplies multiple attribute filters
- Search Engine Friendly (SEO) layered navigation, paging, sorting links and page titles
- Supports sliders for price, decimal dropdown and multiselect attributes and configure slider range
- Fast AJAX refresh allowing customer to continue browsing while products are being refreshed
- Limit number of shown options with show more/less link or with scroll bar
- Customize category tree filter template
Review: The extension of Manadev owns many innovative features of layered navigation. Regarding the price, the price €159 can be acceptable due to its functions. However, you also need to pay more €49 in case you require professional installation.
Highlighted features of Aheadworks Layered Navigation extension:
- Choose multiple filters at a time
- Control all filters on one page and sort them by filter, code, type, brand, status, status in search and position criteria
- Allows to expand, collapse, show more/less attributes
- Supports fast AJAX navigation
- SEO enhancements: Define URL look, meta title, meta description, rewrite meta robots
- Supplies 2 ways to apply filters
- Supports mobile view with adjusted screen sizes
Review: In general, this extension has useful functions to help users buy items in the online shop more conveniently. Regarding the price, the community edition costs you $249 whereas the enterprise edition costs you $949 including installation service and support.
Main functions of Mageplaza Layered Navigation extension:
- Users can filter by multiple attributes
- Expand, collapse or show more/less attributes
- Allows to view product count in each option
- Utilize the price slider filter to set adequate price range
- Filter by rating, brand or product status
- Show description of tool tips image for attributes
- Use search box to lookup options
- Support SEO friendly URL and Apply Filter button
- Supplies both vertical and horizontal navigation menu
Review: The price of Mageplaza extension is quite high compared to other extensions but it seems that it does not have many advanced or outstanding features of layered navigation. The price for standard edition is $99 but it lacks many essential functions. The price for professional and ultimate edition are $199 and $299 respectively. In addition, you also have to pay more $50 in case you need installation service.
Key features of Amasty Layered Navigation extension:
- No page reloads with AJAX filtering
- Apply multiple filters in bulk
- Supports vertical and horizontal navigation
- Filter by rating, brand, status, price sliders and “from-to” widgets
- Supports image swatches and attribute mapping
- Provides filter search box and informative tooltips
- Supplies 5 display modes: labels, drop-down, images, images and labels, text swatches
- Decide the number of displayed filter values for long filter lists
- “Shop by brand” functionality
- Advanced categories tree
- SEO optimization and mobile friendly interface
Review: This extension has many essential functions and advanced functions of layered navigation. The price is quite expensive with $339 for the community edition and $639 for the enterprise edition. In addition, if you want installation service, it costs you more $59.
Provided above is the list of 6 amazing Layered Navigation extensions for Magento 2. We hope that you can choose the appropriate extension for your store based on our assessment. If you have any query, please do not hesitate to contact us and don’t forget to Like, Share and Subscribe our site to get more useful articles.