Communication breakdowns on online websites result in sales loss and less engagement!
Imagine that, a Korean customer who visits your e-commerce website hopes to find a rice cooker and if your website only supports English, whether they want to find more information or leave your website immediately?
Magento 2 Translation Extension will help the language barrier on your website no longer, help grow the world’s overall customer base and boost sales for your website.
Advantages of A Multilingual E-Commerce Platform
In fact, the number of languages is estimated by this number, with more than 200 territories and countries around the world, but less than 1/10 of those languages are frequently used.
It is the linguistic diversity that caused the disagreement in communication and also enterprises are having trouble positioning their goods on foreign markets.
In E-Commerce, websites offer multiple languages is not only simple to make communication with your website easier for customers, but also some additional benefits, including:
- Expand user interface – A multilingual website can help you extend consumer exposure in other countries like the UK, China, Japan, Brazil, Russia, and Germany.
- Boost Performance of SEO – With multiple languages, your website ranks high on all major search engines in the world, not just Google.
- Proven centric customer – When you deliver quality content to consumers in their native language, they will no doubt value you more and prefer your services to others.
- Create a trustworthy – A more professional and effective multilingual website. This makes local customers know their company is running in many other countries, and foreign customers will be more comfortable by searching with native languages.
- Enhance brand image – A multilingual website is evidence that your business operates internationally, thereby helping to improve and more efficiently market your brand.
- Active distribution strategies – Professional and multilingual websites will get you one step closer to your clients, and raise the number of users who can understand your marketing messages also give you some competitive advantages.
Top 5 Magento 2 Translation Extension
#1. Language Translator by MageFan – FREE
This is one of Magento 2 Translation Extension that will give you an amazing experience with languages and just by zero cost.
It enables you could convert different spellings, sentences or parts of text immediately from the admin board into whatever vocabulary set throughout the code.
You also can determine this feature in Magento Translation Extension.
- 30-Days money back.
- Free lifetime updates.
- 100% open code.
#2. Google Languages Translator by Evincemage – $39
With cheap prices and 5-stars rated, this is a feature that helps to multilingualism the Magento shop, which will help admin make trades around the globe.
- 30-Days money back.
- 90-Days free support.
- Free lifetime upgrade.
#3. Google Translate by Solwin – $49
This Magento 2 Translation Extension can help translate product information as well as search websites in more than 90 languages worldwide and also attract a larger number of customers around the world.
You also might be considered this feature in Magento Translation Extension.
- Custom code.
- Layouts options.
- Premium supports.
To summarize, I would like to affirm that language has a very important place in e-commerce, that it can unlock the door to the globe.
Break the language problem is really the fastest way to make the most of your income.
Above there is information about Magento 2 Translation Extension and Magento Translation Extension that very suitable with your budget but also still optimizes revenues for your e-commerce website.
If you have any questions, leave a comment below.
Find more Magento Extension.
You might be interested in: