In such a competitive environment of online businesses like it is today, merchants have to conduct a lot of promotion events like conferences, concerts, parties, etc in order to attract more customers. However, most of them are still confused about how to manage event tickets for their stores, and how the information can be directed to their customers as soon as possible. Fortunately, Magento 2 store owners now can get help by using a Magento 2 Event Tickets Extension. This is a reliable and powerful tool that allows you to create and manage events at any scale as well as manage old events’ data all in one system. Moreover, it can be used to promote flexible tickets to customers.
In this article, Magexts has dedicated to a list of 6 most famous Magento 2 Event Tickets Extensions from different Magento 2 extension providers. The candidates are selected based on the following criteria:
- Product functions and feature of Magento 2 Event Tickets Extension
- Product reviews and ratings from the product page of Magento 2 Event Tickets Extension
- Product price and supporting policy
- Ranking score on social websites such as Facebook, Twitter
- Magexts expert review
- 6 most famous Magento 2 Event Tickets Extensions
6 most famous Magento 2 Event Tickets Extensions
Marketplace Event Manager For Magento 2 is an outstanding module in helping online store owners create and control event events such as Movies, Seminar, Theater, or conference, … Together with the event venue, Event terms and Condition are also specified by admin from the backend. This Magento 2 Event Tickets Extension by Webkul is considered as an effective assistant for the sellers thanks to its easy utility and helpful functions.
Webkul Marketplace Event Manager For Magento 2 main features:
- The seller can use Magento 2 Event Tickets Extension to create, delete, and update event products
- Multiple types of tickets are available for one event product
- Buyer can even view QR Code, Ticket quantity, ticket status
- The seller can set terms and conditions for Event product using Magento 2 Event Tickets Extension
- The customer can view tickets details and take a printout of the tickets
- The seller can see and send reminders to all the buyers of the event product
With all those useful functions, Webkul charges $199 for the community version of their Magento 2 Event Tickets Extension, including 3 months free support. Another $199 is required to get the enterprise edition and $39.more for the installation service.
The second Magento 2 Event Tickets Extension of this list is designed by Magenest. The module not only allows sellers to send notification emails and printable PDF tickets to customers but also to track purchased tickets from the backend.
With the Magenest Magento 2 Event Tickets Extension you can:
- Create different ticket classes for events with flexible options using Magento 2 Event Tickets Extension
- Keep track of ticket orders for your events
- Generate Barcode and QR code automatically
- Preview and print PDF ticket instantly in backend
- Manage attendee and ticket status
Module price: $249 – $919
Benefits: 6 months free suport
Fmeextension is another Magento 2 partner to develop Magento 2 Event Tickets Extension for your online store. You can maximize your brand exposure by creating and sell event tickets with attractive images and videos to increase ticket sales.
Fmeextension Events Manager (Sell Tickets) Key Features:
- Create Simple & recurring events using Magento 2 Event Tickets Extension
- Create event tickets using Magento 2 Event Tickets Extension and sell online
- Add images, videos Google map for location
- Configure SEO of event detail & listing page
- Provide contact person details for quick communication
- Enable a calendar view
- Configure events page for better layout and presentation
Extension price: $79 – $279
Benefits: Free installation service, free lifetime suport and upgrades, 45 days money-back guarantee
The Event Calendar Extension for Magento 2 designed by Magebuzz is another powerful event management tool for online store owners. It not only provides the ability to create and inform customers about forthcoming events but also allows sellers to offer customers the most convenient way to buy the event tickets.
Magebuzz Magento 2 Event Tickets Extension main features:
- Allow buyers to register for the event and search for favorite event easily
- Customers can keep track of all events and share the events with others
- Allow store owners can use this Magento 2 Event Tickets Extension to instantly create a new event
- Enable to create different categories for better event searching
- Allow admin to easily monitor all events in Magento 2 Event Tickets Extension: add, edit or delete, differentiate events by colors,…
- Event tickets are sold as virtual products
Extension price: $69 – $127
Benefits: 1-month free support, regular updates.
A beautiful calendar with noticeable events can be easily configured by the admin if you use the Magento 2 EVENTS CALENDAR from Magearray. You can also add essential information about the event like duration time, date, textual description, location map, etc and download the list of all the events in CSV File from the backend.
Feature highlights of Magearray Magento 2 Event Tickets Extension:
- Display events calendar by different modes: month, week or day
- Allow to filter events by categories
- Provide unique SEO URLs
- Allow full management of events calendar’s look
- Allow to add events link to the user menu/footer
Magearray Magento 2 Event Tickets Extension price: $129 – $179
Benefits from provider: 30 days money-back guarantee, lifetime free update and support.
Tigren is another Magento partner to develop the Event Calendar for Magento 2 stores. This Magento 2 Event Tickets Extension has the following features and functions:
- List down all events in grid/calendar mode
- Allow to sell event ticket as a virtual product
- Enable customers to see previous, current and upcoming events
- Buyers can register for free events & buy tickets for paid events
- Display all event information on the event details page
- and more…
Tigren Magento 2 Event Tickets Extension price: $99 – $148
In summary, the Magento 2 Event Tickets Extension is a useful tool to assist shop owners in selling event tickets in the most efficient way. Of all 6 modules of Magento 2 Event Tickets Extension that Magexts authors describe above, each has its owns pros and cons. So, it is necessary to browse to their website and try out these extension demo before making the final decision.
If you want to submit your Magento 2 Event Tickets Extension, send us an email. Please Like, Share, and Subscribe to receive more informative review articles from Magexts. Feel free to contact us if you want to add or remove any item from this list.