If you are still hesitant about starting your blog with Magento 2 Blog extension, please take note several astounding benefits of blogging on your stores as follow:
- Share your business stories to inspire and update customers on anything: Magento 2 blog page gives you a chance to create unlimited types of content which might be of online shoppers’ interest and value. You can share information related to your business: new arrivals, sales, promotion, latest updates, etc. Also, you can address possible problems facing your customers and help them out with useful information, and even link those issues to your online stores in a decent way.
- Improve SEO performance to boost the ranking of your Magento 2 online stores: When it comes to SEO, search engines pay attention to two functions: crawling your content and building an index. In other words, the more backlinks and keyword usages your blog, the higher Google or other search engines rank your store on the SERPs.
- Drive traffics and increase conversion rates in your Magento 2 websites: If your Magento 2 Blog is rich in content and SEO-friendly, you can expect for the larger number of traffics for sure and more browsers to your product page as a result.
From all above, are you ready to start blogging in your Magento 2 stores?
Besides common blogging tools such as WordPress, Yoast SEO, Canva, etc., we strongly recommend you Magento 2 Blog Extension, which is the quickest way to establish a complete and appealing blog page, build good communication with your lovely customers, and convert massive traffic to your Magento 2 websites.
To help you make the wisest choice, we’ve carefully picked up to review Top 9 Magento 2 Blog Free & Paid Extensions, available on Magento Marketplace. Hope you enjoy today’s sharing.
The list of Magento 2 Blog Extensions is based on the usual criteria, as below:
- The features of each Magento 2 extension.
- The prices and support policies offered by developers.
- The demo sites of Magento 2 extension.
- Ratings and reviews of customers on product pages.
Now, let’s begin.
- Magento 2 Free Blog Extensions
- Magento 2 Paid Blog Extensions
- 1. Magento 2 Blog Extension by Elsner Technologies Pvt Ltd ($30.00 CE)
- 2. Magento 2 Blog Extension by Aurora Creation ($49.00 CE)
- 3. Magento 2 Blog Extension by Netbase ($85.36 CE)
- 4. Magento 2 Blog Extension by Webkul ($99.00 CE – $198.00 EE)
- 5. Magento 2 Blog Extension by Amasty ($299.00 CE – $599.00 EE)
- 6. Magento 2 Blog extension by Ahead Works ($349.00 CE – $949.00 EE)
- Final Thought
Magento 2 Free Blog Extensions
The first Blog for Magento 2 extension provides you with the most basic features to start your blogging.
- Automatic generate URL for blog page after installing Magento 2 Blog module.
- Add countless articles to Magento 2 blog with image, title, description, and text.
- Manage all created articles in the visible grid for later adjustment.
This light Magento 2 solution is straightforward to configure and available for the Community Edition without extra cost. You can download and install Magento 2 Blog by Slava Yurthev right away and share any interesting content with your potential customers and get them engaged with your stores.
Though the Magefan Magento 2 Extension is free; it includes various highlight features that you should never miss.
- Create professional blog post using WYSIWYG editor.
- Assign added articles into single or multiple categories.
- Relate other posts or products to be displayed on the blog post page.
- Display search box to make it convenient to reach their favorite topic.
- Allow customers to share the post and leave their comment via social network account.
- Improve SEO practices with SEO-friendly auto-generated permalinks, blog XML sitemap, and RSS feed.
- Support multi-store view level.
Magefan Magento 2 Blog extension is rich in features which you can test in free Community Edition. Regarding additional services, you need to pay the extra fee, as wanted: $40.00 for installation, $50.00 for 6-month support agreement, and $100.00 for 1-year support agreement.
Key features following on installation Mageplaza Magento 2 Blog extension.
- Create blog posts with the support of WYSIWYG mode and customize the display on the blog page.
- Enhance SEO performance (sitemap, meta title, meta description, meta keywords, meta robots, article snippet, etc.)
- Support related product content in 2-sub section parts.
- Active Search Box at the blog sidebar.
- Enable social sharing and different types of comments.
- Be responsive to all devices.
Another free alternative to blog your business, which includes similar functions supported by Magefan Magento 2 extension and even more. Also, all features are available for the Community Edition only.
Magento 2 Paid Blog Extensions
If you look for advanced Magento 2 blog features, then you should consider some paid module. We’ll start with Elsner Magento 2 Blog extension.
Here are key features for you to discover:
- Add and update the blog post with the support of Magento 2 Blog WYSIWYG editor.
- Enable/disable any posts as needed.
- Restrict store view level to display created Magento 2 blog posts.
- Set the number of blog posts to be shown in the slider in Homepage.
- Generate separate blog page to group all enabled posts.
- Manage all posts in full grid.
- Comes with responsive features.
Both frontend demo and backend demo work well so you can try creating several interesting posts from Admin Panel and see how it might look on your Magento 2 stores. The Community Edition comes at $30.00 including free 30-day support. Extended support ranges from $60.00 to $220.00. Moreover, you can spend more for additional services such as $35.00 for installation and $99.00 for customization.
Auora Creation offers you a simple choice of Magento 2 Blog extension. Though the features are not very advanced and different, you still should have a look:
- Include various simple blog posts in Magento 2 stores.
- Create categories page to assign Magento 2 blog posts.
- Easy to install and configure.
If you want to test all features of Magento 2 Blog Extension for the Community Edition, feel free to access the demo. You need to pay $49.00 for this Magento 2 solution together with free 3-month tech support, free 1-year upgrade, and 25-day money back and $39.00 more for installation service.
Take advantages of the following features then you can tell your business story to introduce your offerings, create know-to-call works to promote your products, communicate with customers, encourage them to share your information with others, and so on.
- Create Magento 2 blog posts without limitation.
- Support 3 column types to display blog page.
- Assign created post to specific categories.
- Navigate blog articles through tags and categories.
- Enrich Magento 2 blog page with the search box, sharing button, post information, related products, related posts, etc.
- Support multi-store view.
- Be responsive in Magento 2 blog layout design.
All features of the Community Edition Magento 2 Blog module are provided at $85.36. 6-month service agreement and 12-month service agreement will cost you more, $32.45 and $60.68 respectively.
Above, we introduce you to Magento 2 Blog plugin for the Community Edition; now we’ll explore the module for the Enterprise Edition also.
Features coming with Webkul Magento 2 Blog extension:
- Enable/Disable customers to create/edit/delete their blogs.
- Allow customers to register for the blog on or after signing up.
- Generate blog link on Customer Account Panel.
- Support admins to set the limit to total words per customers’ post.
- Auto or manual approval/disapproval of Magento 2 blog post by customers.
- Enhance SEO performance of Magento 2 blog post.
Instead of creating and posting blog articles yourself, Webkul Magento 2 Blog extension allows customers to add their own blogs. You can enhance the relationship with customers, encourage them to be store advocates, and build trust for your business. Very interesting, isn’t it?
The Community Edition costs $99.00, and the Enterprise Edition costs $198.00. Both include 3-month support without extra cost while you need to spend $19.80 for installation, $39.60 for 6-month support, and $49.50 for 1-year support.
Amasty has developed Magento 2 Blog to help store owners create user-friendly blog page supported by lots of advanced features:
- Define logical and responsive layout of Magento 2 blog post.
- Create posts with the built-in WYSIWYG editor.
- Limit the number of post per blog page for better display.
- Customize Magento 2 blog 3D tags.
- Add social button to trigger customers to share and leave comments.
- Auto or manual receive the notification email/edit/ approve customers’ comment.
- Boost SEO practices (metadata, URL, breadcrumbs,etc.)
Amasty Magento 2 Blog extension, is also equipped with other features that you can explore right in the demo. You need to pay $299.00 for the Community Edition and $599.00 for the Enterprise Edition. Free 3-month support will follow. Additional services mean paying the extra fee: $79.00 for 6-month support, $129.00 for 12-month support, and $59.00 for installation.
Ahead Works provide the last name on the list of Magento 2 Blog extension review. This module is also the richest in features:
- Create an eye-catching post with the set of writing and editor tools to display in the sidebar.
- Promote your business by including related products, recent posts, related posts, social sharing, etc. in the post and product page.
- Navigate post through tags, categories, and recent posts.
- Integrate Magento 2 blog with advanced search and Disqus.
- Migrate blog posts from Magento 1 and WordPress to Magento 2 blog page, if wanted.
- Manage Magento 2 blog posts in bulk.
- Schedule the posting of created articles.
- Improve the SEO performance using XML sitemap, meta information, canonical tags, URL.
Although some features are really outstanding, the price of Magento 2 Blog plugin by Ahead Works is quite high compared with other extensions: $349.00 for the Community Edition with free installation and free 90-day support and $949.00 for the Enterprise Edition with free installation, free 360-day support, priority support, and personal account manager.
A blog is an ideal way to nurture your Magento 2 websites with fresh information and news, valuable thoughts, and more. In case you have a blog already, optimize for the better. And, if you haven’t managed one, take Top 9 Magento 2 Blog Free & Paid Extensions above into consideration. In case you have any question about Magento 2 extension or you are Magento 2 extension vendors wanting to share your solution on our list, feel free to contact us.
P/S: Please subscribe to find out more and more useful review articles and Magento 2 extensions.