Security is always important, right? Don’t worry about this problem as we have Magento 2 Google ReCaptcha Extension for you!
Nowadays, computing technology is improving significantly.
On the one hand, it creates a favorable scenario for eCommerce. On the other hand, it puts security management and website recognition at risk.
Thus, you should be better safe than sorry – secure your website as much as possible.
Magento 2 Google ReCaptcha Extension is available to help avoid spam for your mailbox and ensure human engagement on your site.
Keep following to find out what is next:
- Why Should You Use Captcha for Magento 2 Website?
- Way to Improve Security at Magento?
- Magento 2 ReCaptcha Extension Review
- How to Enable Captcha in Magento 2?
Why Should You Use Magento 2 Google ReCaptcha Extension?
Firstly, let’s have a look at the Captcha description.
“Captcha is simply a feature for testing behavior between computers and humans, ensuring all human transactions online.”
Secondly, the biggest benefit of using Captcha for your website is to prevent simulated clicks, which will help to increase the real website engagement.
For example, Google uses captcha as a tool to prevent bots from simultaneously creating multiple Gmail accounts.
Next, using captcha can help protect the security of data portals and your website information.
For particular, automatic access or automatic website transactions may cause your site to crash completely so blocking is necessary.
Finally, captcha can restrict spam, automatically create an account or submit itself through forums and websites.
For instance, only humans can inject comments into the blog by using captcha without users having to sign up before posting, and no valid comments are lost.
Ways to Improve Security at Magento
The Two-Factor Authentication (2FA) and Google Recaptcha are two common ways of improving security on Magento 2.
To multiple providers, Magento 2FA introduces two-step verification. You can also link to the protection scan tool Magento 2.
Otherwise, Google ReCaptcha guarantees that the platform is communicating with a human being rather than a machine.
Good as the two features are; however, they only support to display in the login, contact form, and create users.
If you’re looking for Google ReCaptcha or 2FA on all forms, you might be concerned about some other kinds of Magento 2 Captcha Extension.
Magento 2 Google ReCaptcha Extension Reviews
#1. Google ReCaptcha Magento 2 by Mageplaza – FREE
With over 160k downloads, 62 out of 64 customer comments are 5 stars, this free Magento 2 Captcha Extension can be rated as one of the most popular and most favorite Magento 2 Captcha Extension.
It will build a firewall that defends your store against spam and bots and also could dramatically improve the consumer experience, and also conversion rates.
It free and also extremely friendly with users, so what are you still wondering about this Google Recaptcha Extension?
- Visible and invisible captcha supported
- Lifetime updated
- 365 days support
#2. Google ReCaptcha Magento 2 by MageComp – FREE
Use for free.
This free Magento 2 Captcha extension enables your customers to quickly and easily fill out their forms in your shop.
By using this Magento 2 reCaptcha Extension to boost the user experience and avoid the spam on the website.
Do not miss out, this MageComp Google reCaptcha is also available for both Magento 1 and Magento 2.
- Easy to choose Light or Dark theme for the ReCaptcha.
- Friendly interface.
- Ability to enable the ReCaptcha on the review form.
#3. Google ReCaptcha Magento 2 by Magasales – $25
This Magento 2 Captcha Extension will safeguard your stores against spam and builds trust for your clients. Besides that, it also helps significantly improve usability.
Moreover, this feature still can be searched in Magento reCaptcha Extension.
Check it now if you have limited budgets to preventing your store from spam email or junks.
- Stop unwanted spam bots
- Reduce fake contact emails
- 100% Open source coding
- Multi-store & multi-language supported
- Secure the store from bots trying to harm the functionality of your store and data theft.
- Enhance the user experience of Magento 2 store
- Free lifetime support & Free lifetime extension upgrades
#4. Google ReCaptcha for Magento 2 by Meetanshi – $29
This Magento 2 reCaptcha Extension will secure your stores from spam, and build confidence for your customers. It also helps to improve performance significantly.
Moreover, it keep spam and bots removed from the web pages, and provide customers with a protected shopping site.
This feature is also included in Magento reCaptcha Extension.
Do not skip your protection solution online and prevent hackers with this extension
- Support 6 forms for your website
- No coding skill requirement
- Responsive to any device
- Detects abusive traffic without any user friction
#5. Amasty Invisible Captcha Magento 2 – $79
Amasty Invisible Captcha for Magento 2, so-called Amasty ReCaptcha Extension is an amazing extension.
With 5-star customer feedback, this Amasty Captcha is a Recaptcha extension worth considering.
With high advances secure and always updating to fix minor system errors, this Amasty Google reCaptcha could be a solution to help protect privacy while running e-commerce websites.
Also, this Amasty reCaptcha is available for both Magento 1 and Magento 2.
This extension can be found at Amasty Captcha or Amasty Google reCaptcha or Amasty Invisible Captcha or even Amasty Invisible reCaptcha, so many choices to searching for.
So what’re you waiting for not look at this reCaptcha extension?
- 100% open source
- Follow Magento code architecture
- Separated HTML/CSS/JS
- Simple installation via composer
- Customize the reCaptcha based on the purpose
- Built-in support of Amasty extensions
In the next section, let’s we show you how to register Magento 2 reCaptcha Extension in a few steps
How to Enable Captcha in Magento 2?
Let’s go together to find out about Magento 2 add captcha to the registration form in the only a couple of actions below:
Step 1: Open CAPTCHA section
- On the Admin sidebar, go to Stores > Settings > Configuration.
- In the left panel, expand Customers and choose Customer Configuration.
- Expand the CAPTCHA section.
Step 2: Enable CAPTCHA
Set Enable CAPTCHA on Storefront to Yes. Then finish off the remaining options as follows:
- Enter the name of the Font to be used for the CAPTCHA symbols (default: LinLibertine).
- To add your own font, the font file must reside in the same directory as your Magento installation and must be declared in the config.xml file of the CAPTCHA module.
- Select any of the following Forms where the CAPTCHA is to be used. To choose multiple forms, hold down the Ctrl key (PC) or Command key (Mac).
Set Displaying Mode
- In the Number of Unsuccessful Attempts to Login field, enter the number of times a customer can log in unsuccessfully before the CAPTCHA appears. If set to zero (0), CAPTCHA is always used.
- In the CAPTCHA Timeout (minutes) field, enter the number of minutes before the CAPTCHA expires. When the CAPTCHA expires, the customer must reload the page to generate a new CAPTCHA.
- Enter the Number of Symbols to appear in the CAPTCHA. Up to eight (8) symbols can be used. For a variable number of symbols that change with each CAPTCHA, enter a range (such as 5-8).
- In the Symbols Used in CAPTCHA field, enter the letters (a-z and A-Z) and numbers (0-9) that you want to appear randomly in the CAPTCHA. The default set of characters does not include similar symbols such as I or 1. For best results, use symbols that users can readily identify.
- Set Case Sensitive to Yes if you want to require customers to enter the characters in upper- or lowercase exactly as shown in the CAPTCHA.
When complete, click Save Configure
We hope you guys have a basic knowledge of Magento contact form captcha extension as well as Magento 2 add captcha to the registration form.
To sum up, we would like to inform you that, Captcha is basically a secure tool that prevents your website aways from virtual computer interaction and also increases customer experience.
In addition, there are some kinds of Magento 2 reCaptcha Extension and Magento 2 Google reCaptcha Extension might be fit with your budgets and goals.
Also, we hope you are satisfied with the Magento contact form captcha extension that might give you a bit of help when using this extension. Take a tour around to find out more extensions.