In the online store, popup is an excellent way to make customers pay attention to your sales program. To complete this idea, an extension called magento pop up extension has been created for store owners. The primary function of this extension is to display an eye-catching popup in any pages of the web store.
There are 12 extensions we are going to introduce in this article, we will analyze these extensions and make a comparison following three criteria: primary functions, support policies and price.
#1. Popup For Magento 2 – BSSCommerce
Popup For Magento 2 from BSSCommerce allows store owners to create many types of popup: cross-sell popup, contact form popup, image popup, banner popup, newsletter popup, promotion popup… The primary functions of this extension include:
- Create specific popup for Magento 2 platform web store.
- Apply display popup on specific store views and particular customers group.
- Use WYSIWYG editor and CSS to edit popup content.
- Set up display rule (after loaded x page, after x seconds), display frequency, animation, and page position for the popup.
- Responsive for all devices.
BSSCommerce offers store owners to pay 59$ for Community Edition of this Magento pop up extension , and 159$ for Enterprise Edition. As usual, the support policies include free installation, free 1-Year support, free lifetime update and 30-day money back.
With entirely main functions, reasonable price, right support policies, Popup For Magento 2 from BSSCommerce is an excellent solution to create a strong Call-To-Action to your customers. If you want to buy BSSCommerce Magento 2 Popup extension, please visit BSSCommerce product page.
#2. Popup Pro for Magento 2 – Aheadworks
To draw customers’ attention to the web store, Aheadworks created Popup Pro for Magento 2 extension. By creating a popup and display it on the web store, this extension makes a strong Call-to-Action to your customers and increase conversion rate. The primary functions of this extensions include:
- Create and display a popup grid
- Apply for specific customer group and multiple store views.
- Display settings including five display rules, seven display animations
- Set up position for popup
- Use WYSIWYG system and CSS to edit popup content.
- Preview popup in the backend
- Show statistic including click, CTR, view, and subscribers grid.
Popup Pro for Magento 2 from Aheadworks lacks some functions such as: set up time for auto close, set start/end date and display frequency. However, Aheadworks has developed many other useful features for this module: statistic function allows store administrators to measure the effectiveness of Popup to customers, and admins can preview the popup in backend before public the popup to the front page.
Because of the difference from other extensions, Popup Pro for Magento 2 from Aheadworks costs 199$ for a Community Edition. The support policies include 45-day money back, free installation, 90-day free support and free lifetime updates.
The price is significantly higher than other extensions, but because of many useful functions, this extension is worth your money. Visit Aheadworks product page to buy this magento pop up extension
#3. Popup For Magento 2 – Magesolution
The Popup For Magento 2 extension from Magesolution allows store administrators to create a popup using HTML, image or form to make customers pay attention. The primary functions of this extension include:
- Create and display a new popup grid
- Set up start/end date
- Apply display popup for specific customers group and multi-store views.
- Display on pages and set up position on pages
- Add content for popup using WYSIWYG editor, including size and background.
- Countdown function and “Don’t show again” checkbox
Magesolution offers customers to pay 59$ for Community Edition, it’s a reasonable price for a simple extension. Although the lack of display rule function, Popup For Magento 2 from Magesolution includes countdown function and design popup function. So this is also a good extension in the 59$ price range.
The support policies include standard ticket support, and you can pay more 50$ if you need professional assistance. Read more about this magento pop up extension on Magesolution product page
#4. Magento 2 Popup Widget Extension – Mageworx
Magento 2 Popup Widget Extension from Mageworx is one of the best extension on this list, despite the high price. Similar to any other Popup extensions, this extension allows store customers to create a popup and make it displays on the front page of the web store. The primary functions of this extension include:
- Create and post a new popup grid
- Set up start/end date
- Apply for specific customers group and multi-store views.
- Include 8 display rules, 6 display animations
- Allows to display on pages
- Ability to select custom URL to display and exclude URL
- Show on page’s position can be set up following pixel define
- Set up time to auto close.
- 7 Display frequencies
- Add content using WYSIWYG editor including add widget system
- Statistic function including the report of time, view…
As I said, this magento pop up extension is one of the best Magento Popup extension on our list. The demo of this extension including mailchimp for mail testing. Magento 2 Popup Widget Extension from Mageworx costs 199$ for Community Edition and 398$ for Enterprise Edition.
The support policies include free updates and improvements, free support for life and risk-free 30-day money back. Despite the high price, Magento 2 Popup Widget Extension from Mageworx is worth your money. Visit Mageworx product page to buy this magento pop up extension
#5. Magento 2 Popup Plus – Magebuzz
Magebuzz created Magento 2 Popup Plus extension, it allows store administrators to create, manage and display a popup on your web store easily. You don’t have to use any coding knowledge of programming or design to create an attractive popup for your online store. The primary functions of this extension include:
- Create and manage many types of popups
- Customize popup content using WYSIWYG editor
- Display settings include: display on pages, and display on page’s position
- Set up time for auto close.
- Include statistic block to measure the effectiveness of popup.
Magento 2 Popup Plus from Magebuzz lacks some functions such as configure starting/ending date, apply to specific customers group, apply for multiple store views, display frequency, and display rule. However, this extension includes an effective statistics function which allows store administrators to measure the effectiveness of the popup.
The support policies include 3-month free support, and life-time free update. With 89$ for a magento pop up extension, store owners can create a popup for their stores. You can pay extra 29$ for 6-month support and 49$ for 12-month support.
If you need an “add-widget style” popup for your online store, this extension is your choice. To understand further about this magento pop up extension , please visit Magebuzz product page
#6. Newsletter Popup Extension for Magento 2 – Plumrocket
To boost your sale and engage new customers, you need to increase email subscriptions and offer promotions. To aim this target, Plumrocket has created Newsletter Popup Extension for Magento 2. The primary functions of Newsletter Popup Extension for Magento 2 include:
- Create a new popup using 20 built-in responsive popup themes
- Set up starting/ending date for popup
- Apply popup display for multiple store views
- Allow 6 display rules, 11 display animations
- Add content for popup using WYSIWYG editor and CSS code
- Allow customers to subscribe using facebook on the popup
- Allow store administrators to preview popup before showing on the frontend
- Compatibility with Mailchimp
- Including statistics block to track conversion rate, impressions, and total revenue by running A/B tests.
The Newsletter Popup from Plumrocket is supported both Magento Community Edition and Enterprise Edition from 2.1 to 2.2. The support policies include 3-month free support and 60-day refund. Plumrocket offers store owners to pay 149$ for this extension. If you need an optimized tool to create and configure newsletter popup, this extension is your best choice.
#7. Newsletter Popup For Magento 2 – Mageants
Newsletter Popup For Magento 2 from Mageants is the lowest price extension on the list, allows store administrators to create a popup on Magento 2 web store. This extension is also the most simple popup extension, the primary functions include:
- Create new popups
- Apply for multiple store views
- Allow 2 display rules: popup closed after x pages, popup closed after x seconds.
- Allow to configure setting of display on the homepage.
- Add content using WYSIWYG editor and CSS
- Provide Promo code for subscribers.
Newsletter Popup For Magento 2 from Mageants lacks some useful features such as configure starting/ending date, apply display popup for customers group, display animation, display on page’s position,… But the essential functions of this extension are acceptable. The price of this Magento 2 Newsletter Popup is 29$.
The support policies include free lifetime updates, 90-days free support, and 30-days money back. If you want a low-cost solution for your popup plugin, this extension is the best choice for your website.
#8. Popup – Magearray
Similar to other Magento 2 Popup extensions, Popup from Magearray allows store owners to create and manage popup in admin page, then display it on the frontpage. The primary features of this extension include:
- Create and display any type of popup (image, video, iframe, html, custom popup, widget, google map)
- Apply display popup on multiple store views
- Allow display rule, display on any pages including homepage or any CMS pages, category page, product page.
- Add content using WYSIWYG and CSS
- Display cart conditions in the popup
The support policies of this extension includes life-time free support and update as well as 30-days money back. The cost of Popup extension from Magearray is 49$, an acceptable price for a basic extension.
#9. Newsletter Pop-Up for Magento 2 – IWD
Newsletter Pop-Up for Magento 2 from IWD is the highest price extension on this list. This extension helps your online store to increase subscribers with a responsive popup. The primary features of this extension include:
- Create, edit and display popup content.
- Allows display rules for popup (configure time to display)
- Configure position for popup (center/using pixel)
- Add content using WYSIWYG
- Include social buttons.
The price of Newsletter Pop-Up for Magento 2 from IWD is 200$, this is the highest price on this list. Despite the lacks of some good functions, the social button support is very valuable. If you want to promote your store on social network, this extension is your choice.
#10. Popup Manager – Tigren
Popup Manager from Tigren is one of the best extension on the list, because of its functions and templates. According to the product page of Tigren, Popup Manager is the most powerful popup creator extension currently. Using this extension, you can create an attractive popup without any coding skills.
The main features of Popup Manager includes:
- Create and manage many types of popup
- Apply for customers group and multiple store views.
- Allow 3 display rules, 5 display animations (closing effects)
- Allow to change setting of display on pages
- Configure display position on pages
- Configure display frequency using cookie expire
- Add content using WYSIWYG editor
- Include statistics function to tracking popup indicators
Popup Manager from Tigren includes 6 templates of popup, store administrators with no coding skill can create popup easily. Furthermore, store administrators can look at statistics numbers to measure the effectiveness of popup to customers. The price of Popup Manager extension from Tigren is 119$.
#11. Advanced Newsletter Popup – Solwininfotech
Advanced Newsletter Popup from Solwininfotech allows store administrators to build, customize and display newsletter popup on your online store when customers visit your website. For each customer, this extension shows a one-time popup including newsletter and subscription form. The main features of Advanced Newsletter Popup extension include:
- Build and display newsletter popup with subscription field.
- Includes “don’t show again” checkbox and social button.
- Set cookie expiration date for popup, auto close option, scrollable option and delay time
- Display closing effects
- Edit content using WYSIWYG system
Advanced Newsletter Popup from Solwininfotech is very simple extension, all features focus on the newsletters popup. Every function works perfectly, however the design function of this extension is not really powerful. With primary features are basic and simple, 49$ is a reasonable price for Advanced Newsletter Popup from Solwininfotech.
You can pay 199$ for Enterprise Edition, 29$ for installation services, 19$ for 6-month support and 29$ for 12-month support. The support policies include 3-month free support and free life-time update. If you are looking for a good magento pop up extension, this module is a good choice for you.
#12. Magento 2 Newsletter Popup – Cmsideas
The last name we mention on the list is Magento 2 Newsletter Popup from Cmsideas. Newsletter Popup is a solution to get more orders and newsletter subscribers for your online store. This extension allows your store to display one-time popup with newsletter sign up field. The main functions of this extension include:
- Build and display a newsletter sign-up form as a popup on your homepage
- Include “don’t show again” checkbox and social button
- Edit the content of popup to match your promotions.
- Configure the size of popup (height, width, color, animation) and display timing rule of popup.
Magento 2 Newsletter Popup is the second lowest price extension on the list after Newsletter Popup from Mageants. With only 39$, you can use all basic functions of an average magento pop up extension . You can pay extra 20$ for Professional Installation, 50$ for each new design and 10$ for color and font-size. The support policies include life-time free support and update, 30-day money back.
Above is the list of 12 best Magento 2 Popup extensions, I hope you can choose the best solution to create an eye-catching and suitable popup for your web store. Share this post if you think this article is useful for another Magento 2 store owners. If you have any extension to submit on the list, please contact our email. Don’t forget to subscribe Magexts, we will post more Magento 2 extensions review and comparison article.